Mar 10, 2012
Rock Hill SC
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
falcon gold tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,
My name is Nick, hailing from Rock Hill SC. Love to gold prospect but have only been to all the local pay places, Cotton Patch, Thermal City, Lucky Strike. Havent found any local creeks yet. Also am getting into gemstones and rockhounding, been to Hiddenite a few times and bought some stuff off ebay. Got a couple sluices, home setup to slow sluice while looking for rubies and sapphires and whatever else is there.
Several pans and all the goodies, no dredge yet, am getting a faceting machine soon to try my hand at faceting. My 25 yrs experience as a tool and die maker will come in handy there. I am almost 58 and would love to make new friends in these areas.
I have some cool stuff to post when I figure out how and have time.
May your pans be full and your gems facetable!
Nick

Dougshause1

Feb 20, 2012
Virginia Beach,VA.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000,Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Tnet Nick. Click on forum above and you will see all of the different forums. GL & HH... :icon_thumleft:

Dig Daddy

Apr 20, 2012
Southern Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome and greetings from Annapolis, Maryland. Wow Nick wish our states were closer. Newbie Rock Hound here. Joined a club and done some faceting myself. Been wanting to try panning, lotsa creeks and such here. Good Luck and God Speed.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
Nick

PG16996 (2).jpg

OP
OP
gpanick

gpanick

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2012
Rock Hill SC
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
falcon gold tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you facet? Been outbid twice on a raytech shaw. Am in the market for one, been saving up stuff to cut. I did tool and die 25 years, I know I can facet.
Nick I got a bro in Chestertown, MD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread