Newbie to eBay

ScrapManJosh

Greenie
Mar 24, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started posting on eBay last week, sold two old GameBoy games, got $45.00 for them, only paid a few bucks each... Yep... Im addicted [emoji23] anyways just thought id share though ebay only lets me list 10 items a month for the first 3 months? Hmmn, it will take some getting used to i guess....

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1427249003.858428.jpg

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1427249036.743808.jpg

bdsawyer

Feb 25, 2014
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice! Video games are great, just sold a nice Super Nintendo lot and it did very well. Keep your eyes peeled for any new and vintage video game.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lets me list 10 items a month for the first 3 months? Hmmn, it will take some getting used to i guess....
NOPE! you never get used to feeBay. they are constantly changing rules and fees. But no matter what they do they always says it is for the betterment of the sellers. Like I have said in the past, fleeBay is probably run by retired politicians.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your first sale/s. Yeah, you'll have to wait for your money from paypal too right? 10 items a month for 3 months now for new sellers huh? Nice incentive. I guess they figure they have all the sellers they need. If I was just starting out on eBay, I would probably get tired and quit within the first month after jumping through all their hoops. What a joke it is becoming.

OP
OP
S

ScrapManJosh

Greenie
Mar 24, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your first sale/s. Yeah, you'll have to wait for your money from paypal too right? 10 items a month for 3 months now for new sellers huh? Nice incentive. I guess they figure they have all the sellers they need. If I was just starting out on eBay, I would probably get tired and quit within the first month after jumping through all their hoops. What a joke it is becoming.

I agree

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It becomes a addiction. When you buy a item for $1 and it sells for $50 it gets you. They do fee you pretty heavy Im pretty sure 16 percent combined. You won't make a living doing it but it helps with that extra cash on top of a job. When I started in 2013 it was 10 sales for 3 months and 2 week wait on money. Lol that's why I only sold higher dollar items, $50 and up. If your serious about doing it research reasearch reasearch items, just type in a keyword then select sold and put in a minimum price. Write the items down your likely to see in your area. Anything that has vintage on the tag or company name is NOT vintage more then likely last 3 years. Well good luck.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything that has vintage on the tag or company name is NOT vintage more then likely last 3 years. Well good luck.

That goes for the word "collectible" too.

Also, if i pick something up that looks old and I see a barcode I can't put it down fast enough.

goes for zip codes too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread