Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
who do you bank with? and name some banks around your area.. so we can point you in the right direction.

OP
OP
S

sbgillespie

Apr 26, 2015
I bank with Regions. We have Bank Independent CBS bank Family Security Credit Union. There are some others in another town but I'm not sure the names. Thank you

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
when you have time visit some of the banks or check their website. Find out which one has a coin counting machine for free, or free with an account. If you find one, that will be your dump bank. If none has a machine, ask a Regions bank about depositing coins. Do they need to be rolled or etc... Then I would start going to every bank within a reasonable distance, and asking for half dollars. Start off with Regions, if they have buy all they have. Then work your way to banks you do not have a account with, when they ask you how much do you want or looking for, tell them a few bucks or 40$. Build up the regular face, because you dont want them asking if you have an account with them. Start small and work your way up. All you have to do is find banks you can pick up coins from, which is the easy part. Then find banks that you can turn those coins back into paper money, which is the hard part.

Buchsy

Oct 14, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Follow Liu21's advice. Start with Moulton AL first, then move outward from there. Let us know how you do:icon_thumleft:

KELLYCO*SCUBA*CHRIS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Apr 21, 2015
Orlando FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett AT Pro, Nokta FORS CoRe/Relic/Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Behalf of KELLYCO Metal Detectors Welcome to TREASURENET!!!Feel free to let me know if you need anything!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread