Newcomer =)

The_Griffyn

Jan 5, 2010
Alaska
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Minelab SDC 2300, Minelab GM 1000
Hello everyone :hello: Since I couldn't find a thread for new folks, I figured I would post here even though my interests involve many of the things within this forum, not just metal detecting.

Anyhow, I'm in my 30's, married, have a couple of children, and currently stationed in southern California. My interests range from gold prospecting to treasure hunting and all kinds of other things. I just wanted to say hello to you fine people and wish you all the best for the coming year.

-Bryan

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The_Griffyn said:
Hello everyone :hello: Since I couldn't find a thread for new folks, I figured I would post here even though my interests involve many of the things within this forum, not just metal detecting.

Anyhow, I'm in my 30's, married, have a couple of children, and currently stationed in southern California. My interests range from gold prospecting to treasure hunting and all kinds of other things. I just wanted to say hello to you fine people and wish you all the best for the coming year.

-Bryan

Bryan, welcome to TN, best treasure site on the net. Look forward to seeing your finds..... :icon_thumright:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Welcome Bryan!! Very glad to have you here. Most of us tend to have many interests in this forum so you are not alone. Enjoy the forum and the folks you meet. There is a lot of info here and some very helpful fun folks too!

Attachments

• welcome143.gif
    welcome143.gif
    18.4 KB · Views: 161
  • welcome143.gif
    welcome143.gif
    18.4 KB · Views: 157

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
welcome to TNET. I hope you find information and knowledge to your liking here

Sniffer

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome! Look forward to seeing some of your finds. Monty

OP
OP
T

The_Griffyn

Jan 5, 2010
Alaska
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Minelab SDC 2300, Minelab GM 1000
Thanks everyone!!! Glad to be here. Anyone have a cheaper model detector for sale? Have around 200-300 hundred to spend. Would like a used LST but will consider a good coin/relic shooter.

-Bryan

camcolo

Mar 17, 2005
Fort Collins, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, Whites Beach Hunter TDI
Darn, So. Calif? I bet it's not 5 degrees and snowing there........

I saw some really good deals on metal detectors on craigslist the other day. There were a range of types of detectors except for high end ones (those are on ebay). That was on the Denver site, but I gotta believe that Calif would have plenty.

Welcome to the site. Curt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions