TENNESSEEGAL

Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Minelab Excalabur 11
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found out a local News Channel wants to do a story on my ring return. They found out about it from my towns news paper. The paper had trouble reaching me so they quoted parts of my post onTreasure Net. This is just unreal. Im glad this happened now and not 20 years ago. I used to be so shy I would have just stood there and stared at the camera. LOL

Upvote 7
OP
OP
TENNESSEEGAL

TENNESSEEGAL

Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stand Watie said:
Tennesseegal,

Great article. I know that had to make you feel so good. It should, you did a wonderful thing. You will surely be rewarded for such a good deed. It may not be a monetary reward, but a deed that good always brings it's just rewards in life. Kudos for being a good person at heart.

Thank you stand. What a great thing to say. :)

submarine

May 19, 2012
I'm going to like this, then "unlike " it so I can like it again!
You truly are a good person. Kudos and I'm sure you will get a fabulous find because of good karma! :D

OP
OP
TENNESSEEGAL

TENNESSEEGAL

Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im sorry I havent been replying much you all. Its been one heck of a week at work. I had a minor meltdown yesterday and was a little to honest with my boss. LOL So It could go either way. I hope it changes for the better though. LOL
Keith and I met a gentleman with Channel 8 WVLT tonight at the place where I found Keiths class ring. That was an experience. I just hope I dont come off as to goofy. Im not used to being in front of a camera and I fear what the outcome will be. LOL
On a lighter note I was at the park near my house tonight and I had a lady approach me and ask if I was the lady she read about in the paper. She said how much she loved the story and how nice it was to hear good news.
Whew, Im beat friends. Im going to sit back and read a while. Ya'all have a good night!

camero26

Tenderfoot
May 22, 2012
Ontario
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What an amazing story. Article was great and you more than likely made a new friend. Great to get out there, that honest people do still exist out there and what we do as a hobby isn't as bad as what people think. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
TENNESSEEGAL

TENNESSEEGAL

Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
camero26 said:
What an amazing story. Article was great and you more than likely made a new friend. Great to get out there, that honest people do still exist out there and what we do as a hobby isn't as bad as what people think. :thumbsup:

Thank you Camero! Yea, I believe I have a new friend. Two actually. :-). I just came from a cookout at Keith and his wife's house. Super nice folks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread