Nice points...really nice wife!

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20130720_195644.jpg
I was wishy-washy about hunting yesterday...figured I should do work around the house with the family. My very awesome wife insisted I go out a little bit since it was sunny. Glad she twisted my arm! Found these three points and the usual parts, pieces. As always, I would love input about the type. The one on the left is my favorite, but I am just not sure what type it is. I feel pretty sure the middle one is either a Brewerton Ear Triangle or a Nolichucky. The one on the right I'm guessing is Baker's Creek....but what do I know?..Thanks for your input!

Upvote 0

pickaway

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
Detector(s) used
ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds and material...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i love those, good work. but I wonder why she wanted out of the house?

bci101tractors

Jan 10, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds, congrats...
Hope you recover soon from that twisted arm, ha!!,
Thanks for posting them and great pic. as well.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I would faint if my wife ever said for me to go hunt some up. I enjoy it but she sure doesnt. You got 3 nice points.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah Joe you have already found some nice points this yr for being a newbie to this hobby.

OP
OP
eastTNJoe

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah Joe you have already found some nice points this yr for being a newbie to this hobby.

Thanks...if it is like all my other hobbies, I will slowly lose interest and move on to something else...and after I haven't messed with it for some time, I'll come roaring back and rediscover my love for it...hope I'm wrong, but that seems to be my tendency...a big thanks goes to the members of this forum for stimulating interest in the hobby and a shout out to TNMountains for giving me suggestions for areas to look.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread