Nice surprise

SilverLunker

Nov 4, 2013
New England
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I walk into 1 of my new pickup banks for a box of halves (all boxes from this bank have been skunks (only 3 boxes so far)) and one of the other tellers tells my teller that they forgot to order my box of halves. I wasn't to disappointed as they haven't produced anything yet and it gave me the opportunity to get other denominations. So I asked for dimes/nickels/pennies and all they had was $100 cwr dimes I said that's fine and left. To my surprise on the 4th to last roll I hear the sound of sweet silver then I see it flowing out of the roll...35 rosies total!! Almost my first solid dime roll. Haven't learned how to add pics from my cell phone yet

Upvote 0

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to get CWR vice MWR, but I have had absolute strike outs in getting anything except MWR (I've tried for pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, and halves). I don't have any problems ordering boxes so I don't think it is a case of the banks being uncooperative, but I've never had success. Great job and good luck continuing your CWR streak...Brad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread