Nice surprise

SilverLunker

Nov 4, 2013
New England
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I walk into 1 of my new pickup banks for a box of halves (all boxes from this bank have been skunks (only 3 boxes so far)) and one of the other tellers tells my teller that they forgot to order my box of halves. I wasn't to disappointed as they haven't produced anything yet and it gave me the opportunity to get other denominations. So I asked for dimes/nickels/pennies and all they had was $100 cwr dimes I said that's fine and left. To my surprise on the 4th to last roll I hear the sound of sweet silver then I see it flowing out of the roll...35 rosies total!! Almost my first solid dime roll. Haven't learned how to add pics from my cell phone yet

Upvote 0

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to get CWR vice MWR, but I have had absolute strike outs in getting anything except MWR (I've tried for pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, and halves). I don't have any problems ordering boxes so I don't think it is a case of the banks being uncooperative, but I've never had success. Great job and good luck continuing your CWR streak...Brad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions