Nice variety at a new spot today

Wallhangers

Jul 28, 2008
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another good hunt tonight at a new spot. Hopefully we can get back to this spot soon as I do believe there is much more to be found there. Most of these coins are early 1900's except for the 1890 V and 1890 IHP. We are finally getting some rain over here. The barber is the nicest condition silver I have ever dug. The 09 wheatie is not an s vdb unfortunately.

100_2900-1.jpg

Upvote 0

stillgottawork

Jun 6, 2008
New York
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT , Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a nice bunch of coins............hope you can keep digging in that area...looks very promising..... :thumbsup:

Did you just mint that barber.?.... :laughing9: It looks in great shape..(got a pic of the back)... :thumbsup:

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: awsome batch of coins ,good luck on the next hunt an bring back alot more of these :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Wallhangers

Wallhangers

Jul 28, 2008
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stillgottawork said:
That's a nice bunch of coins............hope you can keep digging in that area...looks very promising..... :thumbsup:

Did you just mint that barber.?.... :laughing9: It looks in great shape..(got a pic of the back)... :thumbsup:
I already put the barber in a 2 x 2 but the reverse was just as nice as the front. When I found it, I knew it was a barber and threw it in my pouch without looking at the date. When I got home and washed it off, I couldn't believe how nice it is. It still has the new chrome look to it as well.

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Back to your winning ways again I see! I knew if you got some rain the finds would start pouring in again. You did better than me today, I tried for some more of the copper culture stuff but had no luck. Gonna hit a couple of old church sites today where the church is no longer there, hopefully these will pan out as well as yours did.

HH
Slipperyjack47

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looing bunch of coins you found......Matt

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
Nice..Nice. Nice!
That Barber looks like it was dropped the day after it was minted. I sure miss that Michigan soil.
Mike

Evan/tn

Jul 7, 2009
Detector(s) used
spectra V3,MXT
very nice looking barber!!
your soil is kind to copper :thumbsup:

CWKEITH1

Dec 18, 2008
hi mark did you find it all or did you leave some for kevin? i think i need to fo with you guys even if i do hurt my knee again. lol hey keep it up keith

Deno

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2008
Fern Creek Ky
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet hunt. The Barber dime is outstanding. I have found many nice coins, but never
a Barber dime.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Love those Indian Heads. I have never found one around here and I know there should be a lot of them somewhere. Monty

Nighthunter

Jun 10, 2009
Central Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
That Barber is in fantastic shape, the IH's look great too. Nice when time/soil hasn't deteriorated them terribly. I've never found any in that good of shape. Nice hunt. Goodluck and HH

garthbfan169

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Chester County, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1 little 2 little 3 little indians... Sorry about that I.H. are my fav. I have only found 1 myself. Would have a heart attack if I found three in one hunt! Congrats on that silver very nice!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread