mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My daughter was complaining about her belly hunting yesterday. We thought it was because she had not went to the bathroom all day. Well in the middle of the night she was still complaining about it an it is 3:30 a.m. so off to the ER room we go. We kept asking questions and could not understand what was going on. So they took a X-ray of her stomach and what do we see something small and round. We started asking questions again and we found out that she swallow a small battery. The kind that you put in a watch. So now we have to monitor her to make sure it comes out. I am watching it with my Garrett Pro Pointer. So far it has moved about 2 inches. It it is not out in 2 days we have to take her back for more X-rays.
We call her the energise bunny as she is always on the go. Now I know why. I ask her was she running out of energy and she had to replace her battery. You just don't know about kids. Now it is a waiting game.....Matt

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
You could have fun for years tormenting her with this. Especially when she brings a boyfriend home, then you launch into the story.... :D

In the meantime, maybe a bottle of prune juice would speed things along.... :wink:

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
Is your Daughter AC or DC?? Ohhhh somebody shoot me!! :tongue3: :tongue3:
Seriously, I hope every thing turns out well. I will say a little prayer before sleep tonight.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are all in my thoughts and prayers that it comes out ok, and with no damage. :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
mlayers

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all for the prayers for my daughter. When we got up this morning I checked her with my propointer and I could not find it. She then told us that she got up in the night and use the bathroom and she flushed it down. So I guess we will find out for sure if it is gone. She had another X-ray in the morning.

Oh you bet we will have fun with this. I am going to ask the Dr for a copy of her X-ray so we will have it. Then we can tell her why we call her the energize bunny because she had a battery inside of her.....Matt

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, think of it this way..thank god it wasn't a silver coin.. or ya woulda had to doo scoop it too... OH YUCK.. glad its working its way out or is out?

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank goodness it looks as though it has passed, so that's a relief.

Now, I'm not the perfect father, but in this case I would send my kid a bill for the lost battery. I am sure that will be a deterrent and keep them away from any other small objects :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread