delta4861

Greenie
Jun 28, 2011
Yazoo City,Ms
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
SWR said:
delta4861 said:
So i went to update my membership and there is no 5$ option any more, why?
Is it a glitch?

Seems the $5 monthly Charter Membership has been eliminated.

That was a good strategic move by the owners. :thumbsup:

I think a better move would of been to limit posts for selling, since thats what the paid to post thing was for to keep scammers away.
If someone wanted to scam a high end detector whats the big deal of paying 5 or 20, i understood the paying to leave a better trail to deter scammers.I was paying just to help out i posted 1 for trade in the classifieds and that was it, but just my thoughts.

OP
OP
delta4861

delta4861

Greenie
Jun 28, 2011
Yazoo City,Ms
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
SWR said:
delta4861 said:
SWR said:
delta4861 said:
So i went to update my membership and there is no 5$ option any more, why?
Is it a glitch?

Seems the $5 monthly Charter Membership has been eliminated.

That was a good strategic move by the owners. :thumbsup:

I think a better move would of been to limit posts for selling, since thats what the paid to post thing was for to keep scammers away.
If someone wanted to scam a high end detector whats the big deal of paying 5 or 20, i understood the paying to leave a better trail to deter scammers.I was paying just to help out i posted 1 for trade in the classifieds and that was it, but just my thoughts.

yeah... now yer getting into some really fancy script. Block/prohibit the $5 Charter Membership from posting in the Classified, but allow the $20 Charter Membership. What a nightmare!

Easier to just eliminate the $5 option (just my opinion, as I have nothing to do with TreasureNet)

Wow no place at all in my post did i say anything about blocking $5 charter members and letting $20 members still post, if you read what i said it says maybe to limit for sell posting for newer members like maybe like 4 for sale posts a month.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread