No gold for us this eveing BUT

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
We did dig out nice pile of clad and bobbie found silver butterlfy pendent. We finally were able to get into a school that is always locked in during the weekend. Bobbie dug 157 coins and above pendent and junk jewlery, I ended up wit 67 coins and some junk jewlery, one pendent would have been major bling bling if had been real, but oh well maybe next time. We love daylight savings time as it lets us get out on my afternoons off and detect. This fix should hold me til sat morning.
hh
dave+bobbie

Upvote 0

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Dang thats ALOT of coinage there buuuuddie! Really sounds like you had a great day. Good luck on your next hunt! :)

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Pepper this was a elementary school ina county we hunt in on monthly basis, most schools are open there but this one and couple of others are locked in so you cant get in them. We hit this one after 4:00 and hunted until after 5:15 the time period in which the custodians are still there. We stuck with the playground areas and hunted rather quickly, Bobbie is the fast hunter where as I am the plodder. hence the big diffrence in our finds. Plus being a sand covered one vs a mulch one does make for fast recovery
hh
dave+bobbie

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Sounds like ya still had a good day... Thats a lot of dig'n...
Don't ya just love it, when ya first lay your eyes on a possible Bling-Bling... :o Gets me everytime... ;D
Good luck & Happy hunting~

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
WTG Dave & Bobbie!! Sounds like you two had a great day! Keep saving that clad and put it towards a camera! LOL We'd love to see the pics!!

HH 8) surfrat

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Hey treasurerat digital camera has been ordered and will be here hopefully by end of next week. Bobbie is really excited about us starting to post our finds on regular basis.
hh
dave+bobbie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread