No gold in the lane for me today - here is 3 hrs.

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
B L E A K

but it was a nice day. ran into the night hawk and a new fellow and saw some other hunters up in the dry stuff.

I met Terry today and come to find out his father is a friend of mine from long ago...........cool

lot of people in the lane today going and coming.

good luck to everyone on monday or the next time u go swinging.

here is the spin

20.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

16.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Attachments

• 101NUT.jpg
    101NUT.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 0

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
nice beach, hope to get out monday also

tb

Mar 24, 2005
It was nice to finally meet Max and David.
we ended up with less than a dollar, my mom-in-law found part of a kid's charm bracelet under the pier, and the only ring I found was a 25 cent candy machine ring on the top of the sand. But, it was a nice day.

For all of the readers on the site now you've seen "tb"!

tb

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Hey tb, is that a bounty hunter your using? I use my tracker4 at the beach sometimes and im surprised how stable it can be in salt.

tb

Mar 24, 2005
Jake

That is a tracker 4. I've had it for almost a year now. I've only had a problem once or twice at the beach with it. 90 % of my hunting is at the beach. I use it in the wet sand with some success, however, seeing what Max and some of the other Virginia Beach guys are pulling out of the surflane, I know I need to upgrade. I was talking to Max about that today. It's just a funding issue, once that is solved I'm getting a water machine , no doubt.

take care,

tb

OP
OP
gravediggermax-vabeachva

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TB

i was great meeting u today...............

i do not use my excal. at all this time of year, if u like i will charge up the batteries and u can give her a spin when u like and see how u like it

i have extra scoop tooo

as u probably know there is not much action until around may and then it really picks up, so u need to have something for june for sure, or may so u can get use to it and be ready for all the gold loot................u met david today, he is new to the lane, i think he started in april or may..............he works for newport new ship

just let me know

tuffy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions