No Rings, But did Manage A Nice Chain!!

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
I haven't been posting on the forum or hunting for a few months. Had a work problem and the ocean had been rough everytime I had a chance to go. I can't hunt the wet or dry sand right now because I blew my knee out and need surgery.

Anyway it's good to be back! The last time I went in the water was about a couple months ago and managed a 14k band. 5.2 dwt (8.1 grams).

Went south to Miami a couple days ago, the water was clear, but a little choppy with some current. It was kinda hard fanning targets with the current. I had 30lbs of weight and still had a hard time staying in the spot! I did manage to pull out a nice 18k chain with 2 18k pendants still on. Seems like it came off over the guys head, cause the clasp was still closed. Total weight of the chain with pendants was 34.5 dwt (53.6 g).

Good to be back, hopefully I'll be able to post a little more. Seems like everyone is still havin a great time and making some nice Finds!

Thanks for looking!!

HH 8) surfrat

Attachments

• MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 675
Upvote 1

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Nice gold!
Congratulations on finding something that big. Hope your knee heals quickly.
Joe

nebstater

Jul 24, 2007
Star City
Detector(s) used
White's - DFX,Prizm V, Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow!!!! What a great find. Wish we had some beaches up here that got restocked all the time. WTG

trashdude

Nov 21, 2007
Cocoa, Fl
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, XLT, QXT, Beach Hunter, Vibra-Tector 730
WOW!!!! That's some great nice finds. Makes me want to play hookie from work and go right now.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great to see you posting, Surf! 8) :o AND what some fantastic finds!!!! :o

Congrats!!! Nana ;)

Top Member Reactions