No update from FinderKeeper on Dent's run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust...
I guess at the end of the day. forums are no different the TV, they need views and clicks and whatnot so their advertisers and sponsors will pay them. The fabled treasure legends posted here are no different then the myriad of treasure hunting programs on TV, and we all know how much treasure they typically locate on TV, but they all have one thing in common, they generate advertisement revenue.

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I guess at the end of the day. forums are no different the TV, they need views and clicks and whatnot so their advertisers and sponsors will pay them. The fabled treasure legends posted here are no different then the myriad of treasure hunting programs on TV, and we all know how much treasure they typically locate on TV, but they all have one thing in common, they generate advertisement revenue.

How true. Controversial threads definitely generate more traffic. I'm sure it makes good business sense to keep them alive.

Now, to steer this back on topic...

I wonder if FK will be posting an update about Dent's Run anytime soon.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We are a treasure hunting forum so there are forums for various treasure legends for members to discuss the legends if they wish. It has absolutely nothing to do with traffic as each each legend forum was opened at a different time when threads on certain legends started adding up.

TreasureNet is just like a TV, viewers have the option to change channels if they don't agree with or don't like what is on a specific channel.

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FinderKeeper, you have good news for us :hello2:

The FBI removed over 7 to 9 tons of gold from Dents Run in 3 armored truck convoys on the last day March 14th Wed. up until the last hr. Over 100 agents on site, military close by, choppers above, hummers, 20 + FBI black SUV's on site. Now its time we tell just what happened and show the proof. The gold was scanned by Enviroscan from Philadelphia and said to be from 7 to 9 tons. This is why the FBI brought in so many agents and equipment to this site. That much gold would be worth scrap price over $300 million and a lot more if it was in coins or bars ( up to $600 million ). There was a lot of silver in the cave just 6' to the left of the gold. This is the biggest Treasure Find since the Civil War.:hello2:

Check out this link
https://www.readingeagle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20181008/AP/310089393/101

Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to the article (per FBI), there was no gold found. Until that is actually proven it's all conjecture. I wish you luck in your future court battles. I hope you prevail. It's the FBI you're dealing with though. One of the most corrupt law enforcement agencies around. They've screwed you from the get go so...:dontknow:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How did the amount of gold go to 7-9 tons?

OP
OP
wingmaster

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody is eating crow as it looks like you didn't find anything, I see no pictures or any proof. HH

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The FBI removed over 7 to 9 tons of gold from Dents Run in 3 armored truck convoys on the last day March 14th Wed. up until the last hr. Over 100 agents on site, military close by, choppers above, hummers, 20 + FBI black SUV's on site. Now its time we tell just what happened and show the proof. The gold was scanned by Enviroscan from Philadelphia and said to be from 7 to 9 tons. This is why the FBI brought in so many agents and equipment to this site. That much gold would be worth scrap price over $300 million and a lot more if it was in coins or bars ( up to $600 million ). There was a lot of silver in the cave just 6' to the left of the gold. This is the biggest Treasure Find since the Civil War.:hello2:

Check out this link
https://www.readingeagle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20181008/AP/310089393/101

The Reading Eagle, a small regional paper wrote an article on Dent's Run. The article doesn't support your claim(s). It reported on lots of theory and conjecture, a lot of it from you. I get the impression that all of the information for writing it was provided by you. I don't think the FBI was consulted or directly quoted, though I could be wrong.

This is not vindication of any of your claims. In my opinion.

Correction. It was an AP story that ran in the Eagle.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Men in Black came and took the gold and then neuralized everyone so they didn't remember seeing all the gold loaded up.

Darned clandestine organizations.

Heck, they even have gravimeters that can identify small, specific deposits of metals and not just record fluctuations in regional soil or seawater density like most folks.

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nobody is eating crow as it looks like you didn't find anything, I see no pictures or any proof. HH

That's not entirely true. I had some after lunch today. black-crows-7-5oz-52.jpg

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

which all amounted to more than the value of the actual *treasure :laughing7:

chub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread