nobody around

devildog42

Oct 20, 2010
HELLO ALL, MY NAME IS BUD MY EMAIL ADDY IS [email protected]. I LIVE ON WHIDBEY ISLAND, WA. I JUST STARTED GOING METAL DETECTING AND FRANKLY ALWAYS GOING TO PLACES THAT I HAVE ALREADY PICKED OVER IS GETTING BORING. IF ANYONE LIVES IN OR WITHIN 1 OR SO HRS
OF WHERE I DO AND HAS A UNYIELDING PASSION AND WANTS TO GO EAST OF THE CASCADES PLEASE LET ME KNOW. MAYBE WE COULD PLAN SOMETHING FOR
SPRING OR SUMMER. THANX FOR LISTENING.
BUD

P.S. OR GO SOMEWHERE THAT WILL POSSIBLY BE INTERESTING. ANYWHERE THAT WE CAN GET TO. NORTH SOUTH EAST OR WEST LET ME KNOW ASAP.

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
BUD, Go to Select Your Area, located at the bottom of the T-Net Page. Pick out your state and post there. You may also read those already posted and come up with places and people to hunt with. Best of luck. :thumbsup:

suprdave

Aug 3, 2010
LeFlore County Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do a little history search at your local library and find new places to md and when you find something solid you wont be so frustrated hope this helps

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
suprdave said:
do a little history search at your local library and find new places to md and when you find something solid you wont be so frustrated hope this helps

I agree with superdave do the research, You live in a very historical area HH Chug

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread