May 8, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
tek.alpha2000
Nokta Fores Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've only had my detector for 30 days. It was working just fine yestersay. I went to go to the park today and when I cut the machine on it made the usual start up beeps and then after it just makes a siren sound and on screen says overload. No matter what I do it wont stop. Ive checked the connections and put in new batteries. I was so proud to have a high dollar detector for the first time, trust me this thing has been babied and never abused. What do I do now? It was purchased from Kelly Co. on 3-8-16. What happens when a detector messes up, will Kellyco help or does it have to go to Turkey?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Call KellyCo. They will hook you up!

OP
OP
eureka77

eureka77

May 8, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
tek.alpha2000
Nokta Fores Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok good to hear. Man feel like I've been kicked in the nuts. lol I'm lost without this detector or being able to go get out the house to a park. I don't know what I use to do before this, watch tv I guess. This has been a kick ass unit until today.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time to get it back for repair before the warranty goes poof.

I haven't had one of this brand. My poor Tesoro's get knocked over, stepped on, sat on, dragged across highways (truck coming REAL fast) lotsa luck, rained on, snowed on and almost inundated by salt water waves. Never had to get one fixed yet.

Good luck. I had another brand new out of the box and returned it within a week. Was an expensive POS and EVERYTHING went BEEP with it. Must have had a loose connection or something.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread