Nome Gold

IPA Gold

Greenie
Aug 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
My partner and I are mobilizing for a placer operation in Nome Alaska:headbang:. Our testing was cut short due to weather and we would be grateful for any geology supplements. While visible gold is present on the beach, our interest is the layering of the extinct beaches in the area. Ancient creek beds traverse the 320 acres so we have no lack of visible targets but we need to undertake the 2013 season with a vengeance. With the shortage of credible financing for projects such as ours, we are self funded and due diligence is cheaper than trial and error!

Our property is located on the Cripple River very close to the GPAA gold camp. Thanks in advance for any credible input.

Upvote 0

Doug Watson

Jul 29, 2010
You might check with the GPAA. I believe their property was all drilled and tested many years ago before they got the property.

Doug.

OP
OP
I

IPA Gold

Greenie
Aug 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
You might check with the GPAA. I believe their property was all drilled and tested many years ago before they got the property.

Doug.

Thanks for the information! Everyone we have meet from the GPAA have been great! I was not aware of the drilling at Cripple so this lead could be quite helpful. Any idea of who to contact regarding these reports?

Thanks again for your help!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread