norcalsteves begining log

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
norcalsteve's begining log

Just started crh. Last week picked up 14 rolls of halves. 2 40% (both 1968) 1 90% 1964.
I orderd my first box from my bsnk and it will be in next week.
Today i went to a few banks and one teller said they had 30 rolls in the vault and how many did i want. I told her i would take them all. She brought thrm out and i could see that most of them were machine rolled but that one end had been opened already. So i figured that they had already been checked and dumped here. There were 11 rolls that were customer rolled. Since i had already told her that i would take them all i took them. I want to come back to this bank often and did not want to p*** her off. In the other 11 rolls i found 3 40% (2 1969 and 1 1968). I think it turned out o.k.

OP
OP
norcalsteve

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
My first box last week was a skunk.
Today i stopped by a few banks and one teller said that they had 12 rolls of halves in the vault. I asked for them all and as i was paying for them she said that she also had 10 loose in her tray. I got those also. In the 12 rolls i found 1 40% 1969d. However, in the 10 loose one was a George Washington 250th anniversary of birth 1982s. Pretty happy to find that one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread