Normal days hunt

bblaha

Jul 25, 2012
Detected a neighbors yard iv never hit before because it's really small so I was saving it for a day that I didn't have a lot of time and just wanted to get in a quick hunt. Found some really crusty clad from the 70's and 80's (dime, nickel, pennies) some assorted trash and another lock for the collection. Even though it's a modern lock I still love findin 'em thanks for looking HH

Attachments

• image-660921907.jpg
    image-660921907.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 140
  • image-581864977.jpg
    image-581864977.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 136
  • image-2939307048.jpg
    image-2939307048.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
Nice finds!

Better than nothing aye? What do you plan to do with the lock? Is it brass? Yeah, also, there is probably a lot more lurking in your neighbor's yard.

Jarl said:
Better than nothing aye? What do you plan to do with the lock? Is it brass? Yeah, also, there is probably a lot more lurking in your neighbor's yard.

Yes it is brass! I have a shelf with a few locks iv found on it so it'll get added in to that

Would love to see the other locks, I have a bit of a collection.
Ben

dig kzoo said:
Would love to see the other locks, I have a bit of a collection.
Ben

I'll try and post a couple tonight, I'd like to see yours too

Would that be, show me yours and I'll show you mine? LOL (DUCK!!)

"Normal" hunts are the mainstay that keep us going. I still can't get out, too cold! BRRR.

HH!

I will start unpacking the collection, some are finds others are not. I will post a few pics over the next couple days.
Ben

Would that be, show me yours and I'll show you mine? LOL (DUCK!!)

"Normal" hunts are the mainstay that keep us going. I still can't get out, too cold! BRRR.

HH!

LOL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back