cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much? Which model? What all comes with it? Any mods or accessories?

OP
OP
fuzzy535

fuzzy535

Dec 12, 2014
fairview park, ohio
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, ACE 350,
Fisher F4, whites prizm III, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab excaliber 1000, asking 450. Im not sure of any mods and assuming they may not know what they have. Ill try and add the link..

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a good deal if it works properly. :icon_thumleft:

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I were buying used I would look for one that is in good working order. You don’t need to spend your time and money repairing someone else’s junk they unloaded on someone else.

OP
OP
fuzzy535

fuzzy535

Dec 12, 2014
fairview park, ohio
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, ACE 350,
Fisher F4, whites prizm III, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same issue i was having with a DFX i found, both great machines but unfortunately they are both discontinued and dealer support is winding down.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been back and forth with them since last night.
It doesn't seem to take a charge and the control knobs are missing. No original bill of sale and no idea how old it is.

The knobs are no big deal. The factory ones were junk anyway and should be upgraded to some set screw type. If you have a good Excal battery, I'd swap it in and see if the machine works. If it does, it's a good candidate for all the mods you'd like to have on one. Big coil, pin point mod, and better headphones. Straight shaft for sure, even if you don't do the other mods. If they can't demonstrate that it works, how can they come up with a price? Even a low one like they have. :dontknow: Maybe make them a low ball offer as-is and take your chances. I got one locally that way. It didn't have a charger and they couldn't power it up. I offered $250 if I could get it to work and they accepted that. I went out to my truck and grabbed a good battery, hooked it up, and turned on the power. Worked fine, so, I got it! :icon_thumleft: If it were closer, I'd do the same with this one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread