• Woodside024tL.jpg
    Woodside024tL.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 998
OP
OP
S

stefen

Uncle Vinny,

Yes, its an Eichler...(influenced by Frank Lloyd Wright) has an open courtyard in the center of the home and all surrounding rooms have glass walls that open into it. Once you enter the front door you can see through the entire home...not one curtain (except the showers). There are only about 300 in Southern California and thousands in San francisco - Marin - Cupertino area...

TT,

Like I said, its a lifestyle (second home)...get visited by coons, possums and coyotes nightly...gun safe and freezer are in the garage...road kills don't last long in ther streets...

Will be selling this year and moving to the dairyland community of Ferndale...

OP
OP
S

stefen

Dang it...if your that close, I'm going to reconsider my move ;D

OP
OP
S

stefen

Just don't be a knockin on my door to borrow some sugar ;) :D ;D

OP
OP
S

stefen

All 80 acres...just stay away from the barn and coup ;)

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lessee............ Couldn't keep the labbie out of the pool, and the other dog from running into the glass, mulitple vet visits for dogs concussion, vet bills probably more than the mortgage payment. One car garage = tiny work shop. Moving back to California. No good place to put a nail for skinning. Nope I'm out ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
S

stefen

The floor to ceiling glass along the back would be fubarred by any respecting dog whenever a cat, coyote, possum or raccoon rambles across the back, which is daily...

Cost to have windows cleaned is $75 each time...regardless of goober area mass or height...

Mortgage, if purchased today would be 3 - 4K /month...gotta love your dog a hell of a lot to pay vet bills ;D

Extra deep single car garage...single car carport...8 x 24 shop area one side and 4 x 24 storage on opposite wall...holds 2 table saws, lath mounted on rolling cabinet, rolling drill press stand, rolling band saw, rolling grinder, rolling mechanics tool box, 3 X 6 solid maple carvers table on wheels, 3 X 8 fixed bench cabinet, 4' wide cabinet, a vertical wood storage rack on wheels, and shelves up the kazoo ... and wood storage rack parallel to ceiling

4 patio areas and an enclosed interior court (600 SF)

Skinning nail above rear dining room patio...

Dogs, like wives, are a lifestyle and damn costly.

I got rid of both 10 years ago and outfitted my shop with the money I saved ;D

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ex anythings are something to stay away from Period! :D

Think I found the perfect house. Good asking price, each room has a nice view. Plenty of room for additions, outdoor skinning area, combination fish pond pool, parking for 6 4X4 pickups & canal with dock for two bassboats being built. Also a nice root cellar (not shown) with a 24' x 24' beer cooler inside.

Take a look!

Attachments

• redneck copy.jpg
    redneck copy.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 706
OP
OP
S

stefen

Thats a hoot ;D

Urban trailer trash condominium.

Man. Where are the urban renewal tornado's when you need.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Condo?!?! Trash!?!? Well, at least with TreasureTales in the hood I know I got good neighbors. Heck can't ask for better! I just wish they'd build a Circle K close by :tongue3:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureTales said:
boogeyman said:
Jeffro said:
Tired of the Sev?

Naw, Just that Circle K has a better tasting salmonella than 7-11 :tongue3: :tongue3:

:sign10: :laughing9: And neither speaks English.

Que hows yer pasta? Cee I speaka good engliz. you gotta a yob fer me? And I'm very fluent in slang, or so my boss says :-\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread