Not a "todays finds" but....

diverrick

Jan 18, 2011
Vacaville, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Eureka gold
Primary Interest:
Other
I like to go shopping at my local shopping center and on the way out I always look for non winning scratchers and lottery tickets as some can be re entered online for some more games. People just throw them away so I dig them out and enter them on line.
I was looking the other day at a stack of scratchers laid in on some shopping receipts all torn together so they all lined up when layed side by side. THese were in the trash can next to the lottery stand so not much else in that can but old tickets.
I saw a flash of green, so I started looking more closely. Damned if there wasn't a twenty dollar bill torn up inside that stack of receipts!! My lucky day.

So I am digging to find the rest of the bill, but find two parts of the that same bill. Hummm??? What is this? I dig some more, and guess what? Two friggin' 20.00 bills just sitting there. I picked up the pieces taped them together walked over to the bank and walked out 40 bucks richer!! What a day!
Some days even a blind dog can find a bone.

Upvote 3

Wheatsweep

Sep 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is great. Wonder if the riped up a scratcher with the money accidently. Good story.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread