Not as lean. Not as mean...... but

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
.....and that's All that matters Lol. Once a Marine Always A Marine. Looking good Devildog. Hey, you know what the best 4 years of a sailors life is? Answer: 3rd grade. Lol
I've been told.... when I put my feet on the floor in the morning, the Devil yells, "Run for cover, he's awake again!" ╦╦C

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
.....and that's All that matters Lol. Once a Marine Always A Marine. Looking good Devildog. Hey, you know what the best 4 years of a sailors life is? Answer: 3rd grade. Lol

I'll have you know it only took me two years to get through third grade.

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
And the nuns in grammar school always told me I was halfway to being an idiot-savant. I didn't figure that one out until I was all growed up!
HH
dts

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually, Devin, I'm not touching him. But I DID want to tear the red off the muzzle of the Garand! ╦╦C

The red muzzle covers came into use long after I was already out (thank Goodness).
dts

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And the nuns in grammar school always told me I was halfway to being an idiot-savant. I didn't figure that one out until I was all growed up!
HH
dts

Hahahahaha...THAT made ME laugh outloud! Thanks for the chuckle.
Jim

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think all you guys need to sit in the same place and have a beer(s). That would be one hell-of-a-party! It would take a MONTH to scrape the bullsh** off the walls! ╦╦C

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes sir! That would be a GREAT party.
Jim

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest: