Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
:hello:

A lot better than my day shaun :headbang:

Time to look for new land for me :'( :'( :'(

SS

That bad?
Having to way up the finds rate, on the Villa with time spent on it, not good :'(

SS

Has it been plouged yet?

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
:hello:

A lot better than my day shaun :headbang:

Time to look for new land for me :'( :'( :'(

SS

That bad?
Having to way up the finds rate, on the Villa with time spent on it, not good :'(

SS

Has it been plouged yet?
You can't of read my last post :)

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What happens when you grid away from the good corner in each direction. This would be my next target. Or speak with your friends & ask if they know any good spots, they might feel like sharing :dontknow:

OP
OP
shaun7

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
CRUSADER said:
What happens when you grid away from the good corner in each direction. This would be my next target. Or speak with your friends & ask if they know any good spots, they might feel like sharing :dontknow:

Goes quiet! Mind you i got the Henry111 outside and the Scottish hammered so it's still there :-\

You wouldn't believe the amount of pottery in that corner :o It's hard to drag myself away!

His mates do the new farm i think, not this one!

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shaun7 said:
CRUSADER said:

Goes quiet! Mind you i got the Henry111 outside and the Scottish hammered so it's still there :-\

You wouldn't believe the amount of pottery in that corner :o It's hard to drag myself away!

Quiet can be good :)

SS

OP
OP
shaun7

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
CRUSADER said:

SS

I know, but i've been spoilt by the first area i tried and get quickly frustrated outside it because i know there is still stuff there!
I cannot walk in a straight line to save my life (ask Cru) and i keep missing stuff!

The XP is the nuts in that area where there must be 5 signals per swing :icon_thumleft:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
CRUSADER said:

SS

I know, but i've been spoilt by the first area i tried and get quickly frustrated outside it because i know there is still stuff there!
I cannot walk in a straight line to save my life (ask Cru) and i keep missing stuff!

The XP is the nuts in that area where there must be 5 signals per swing :icon_thumleft:

Get some garden canes for markers(or similar) & grid the opposite direction you have already done. This may help.

OP
OP
shaun7

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
CRUSADER said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
shaun7 said:
CRUSADER said:

SS

Get some garden canes for markers(or similar) & grid the opposite direction you have already done. This may help.

I keep thinking that, but today i had a house to aim at about 200 yards away and still missed :o
By the time i got to the end of the run i was nextdoor but one :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread