Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But, given the opportunity, I decided to squeeze another walk. There's still a chance to maybe get another to end the year. Still, if this is the last one....not too bad of a way to end.

1217191635~2.jpg

1217191631~2.jpg1217191633~2.jpg

I might have to pay a little more attention, if the people here can drop names like this! ;)

1217191635a~2.jpg

A right interesting day!

1217191636a~2.jpg

Even woke Blingie up from his long winter's nap! :)

A bit of a preview for Christmas? :icon_scratch:

Thanks for peeking! Ho Ho Ho!:icon_santa:

Upvote 21
Well done Whadi! Some silvers, coinage and some fun surprises. Congrats!

Looks pretty good hopefully you can eek a few more in.Happy Holidays to you my friend Tommy

Nice finds, Whadi. Indian, Silvers make for a good walk, my friend. Merry Christmas.

You are on some kind of a roll there! Just to get out and detect this time of year is fantastic!

You brought home silver, old coinage, a surprise what's it with a brand name, and spending change! Congrats!

To bring Blingie out of hibernation says a lot!
Looks like Fishy may end up with the Rosie. Guess they are letting you keep the IH.
I hope they are getting you something really nice for Christmas with all the treasure you have given them over the years.

Not sure how your dodging the weather, but good for you!

What is the Neiman Marcus little box thing, do you think? I like mysteries!

You are on some kind of a roll there! Just to get out and detect this time of year is fantastic!

You brought home silver, old coinage, a surprise what's it with a brand name, and spending change! Congrats!

To bring Blingie out of hibernation says a lot!
Looks like Fishy may end up with the Rosie. Guess they are letting you keep the IH.
I hope they are getting you something really nice for Christmas with all the treasure you have given them over the years.

Not sure how your dodging the weather, but good for you!

What is the Neiman Marcus little box thing, do you think? I like mysteries!

The weather is what it is, just fortunate that it keeps missing me. It will come to an end and I'll be in the bullseye eventually. :dontknow:

Right now it looks like I may have a New Year's party this year. Ring out the old and in, the New.

What I particularly like about this walk is the diversified finds. A bit of everything! :)

The ring is marked MEXICO 925, a silver dime, Kennedy Half, a 10 pence!? Let alone a surprise indian! Fair amount of clad and this Nieman Marcus cube. I really don't have a clue. I just know the brand name is associated with some high priced stuff.

Yeah...pretty nice pre Christmas walk. Good thing too. The only gifts I ever get for Christmas anymore are the ones given me on my walks. I haven't unwrapped a gift from under my Christmas tree in uncounted years!

Soooooo.....if the weather holds, I'll be walking with the only one who cares as long as I can.

I'll be happy to "unwrap" from under a "tree" whatever HE gives me!

Thanks!

Looks like a nice walk Whadi. Hope you have the chance for another one.

congrats big time - go back there on christmas eve you never know what will show up......maybe a golden christmas present????
Merry christmas to you and yours - Horst

congrats big time - go back there on christmas eve you never know what will show up......maybe a golden christmas present????
Merry christmas to you and yours - Horst

Thanks!

I'll never get to a "Bah Humbug" state. Christmas means too much to me!

But...the world *I* live in has pretty much turned it into "just-one-more-day" for me.

Thanks anyway....and to you and yours as well.
:dontknow:
****sigh****

Very nice nice walk! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back