Not Sure About this Pitcher - Old or recent?

Doris104

Feb 3, 2012
Concrete, WA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow:

I debated on buying this pitcher until the last minute and then decided, what the heck it was only $5, where could I go wrong. It is very interesting anyway and I just needed to see what it looks like in person. My husband has been a active member on this site for a long time and I thought could give this pitcher a try on here and see if anyone can help me with the identity. This looks like a good one to start out with. It stand 8.5 inches tall, the widest part at the bottom is about 14.5 inches round, the handle is 4 inches long. I don't see any dates or markings other than the one that I have in the close up shot, if that is one I'm not sure. Can anyone help me identify whether this is old or what the painting may mean? Is the close up picture a picture of a signature? Thanks for any help....

This post may not be in the right forum and if you need to move my thread that's fine with me. I wasn't sure which one to post it in....???

Attachments

• backedit.jpg
    backedit.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Frontedit.jpg
    Frontedit.jpg
    784.2 KB · Views: 109
  • wholeedit.jpg
    wholeedit.jpg
    989.3 KB · Views: 113
  • signedit.jpg
    signedit.jpg
    606 KB · Views: 108
  • bottomedit.jpg
    bottomedit.jpg
    866 KB · Views: 110

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
mexican tourist item, not old, but hand made and painted

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Doris104

Doris104

Feb 3, 2012
Concrete, WA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, It didn't look old, but odd and you never know about these odd looking things

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread