🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothin' But Love...UPDATE TO IZZY

That's all I found at Beefy's 2009 Florida hunt. :icon_pirat: :wink:

IMG_8199.jpg

What a great time we had!! Loved seeing my old friends and making new ones. Hunting with others that share the same love of the hunt is the best! We all met at Vortex Spring in Florida for the weekend. Beautiful place.

IMG_8122.jpg

IMG_8125-1.jpg

IMG_8124.jpg

Hunted all day long...

100_2323.jpg

100_2339.jpg

100_2333.jpg

And tried to stay warm by the campfire in the evening.

IMG_8158.jpg

IMG_8159-1.jpg

IMG_8145.jpg

IMG_8160-1.jpg

What a wonderful bunch of folks! Must be something special about those who love to search for lost things. :icon_pirat:

Thanks to everyone who donated prizes for the hunt!! :-* I came home with some awesome gifts and a lotta great memories! I somehow ended up with a GREAT old copper! Looka, MM! (Andy, you're just the best! ;D

IMG_8187.jpg

And just look at this huge piece of silver!! :o Someone tell me about it!!! Thank you Gargamel!!!

IMG_8185.jpg

IMG_8190.jpg

And thanks for the Barber dime!! And thanks for the Buffalo nickels!!

IMG_8184.jpg

And then...I gotta set of binoculars and a compass! Gotta find out who donated those..but thanks!!!

IMG_8194.jpg

And this GREAT little handmade car!! Bobby made it! Thank you!! I love it!

IMG_8198.jpg

IMG_8196.jpg

And I won a skull, but Shiloh loved it so much, I gave it to her! :-*

Here's my loot...nothing but love!! Nana :wink:

IMG_8200.jpg

********* In my haste to post yesterday, seems I have not posted a picture of one of my very favorite gifts! :P Nothin' but love for our beautiful Izzy!!! Thank you so much Izzy, for my lucky penny!!! I LOVE IT!!

IMG_8203.jpg

Upvote 0

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Over the River and thru the Woods...
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
Re: Nothin' But Love...UPDATE TO IZZY

Nana - you know your much more deserving of a colonial copper than Doug :wink:. Izzy was thrilled with your little gifts - I'll eventually get to posting some pics of her with them. Can't tell you how great it was to finally meet everyone - without a doubt, the best trip I've taken in a long time! Lookin' forward to having everyone up to NC for a great hunt and a great weekend. Hopefully by the end of October - keep on the lookout for the post... :icon_sunny:

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
Re: Nothin' But Love

ModernMiner said:
~ Nick P. ~ said:
Looks like DD-777 is gettin' ALL THE LOVE ... :thumbsup:

Geesh he's hoggin' both the southern hotties ... :o

~ Nick ~

Andy's a big boy, he needs two. ;D :tongue3:
-Lish-

Do I sense a bit of jealousy? You had your chance to join us - we could have put the booster seat in Chris' car for you... :D

While I did have one beer (sad, isn't it), I had to drink about 5 Red Bulls a day to keep up with Nana and River Rat - they were going great-guns all day... ;D

Maverick29

Oct 26, 2008

It was a Great hunt Nana. Great to meet everyone that was there and just to get out in the sun. Cant wait to get a hunt up for everyone up here in NC. Me and DD-777 will be trying to get everything planed so stay tuned. Same TNet time Same TNet channel. Maverick29 (aka Chris) Glad i didnt buy a truck MM then we would of had to pick you up and throw you in the bed and let you crawl through the back window. :tongue3: ;D

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey can not wait to see more pics of Izzy sp get to postin ....... Please !! :-*

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Nothin' But Love

DD-777 said:
~ Nick P. ~ said:
Looks like DD-777 is gettin' ALL THE LOVE ... :thumbsup:

Geesh he's hoggin' both the southern hotties ... :o

~ Nick ~

"Uncle" Nick - what can I say? You know how it is when your Italian... :wink: ;D

You know what they say about us Italians!!...bringing some italian food to NC hunt!!

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE

Is that Burt in the sheriff's cap and Brad in the straw hat? ;D
Dman

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I been there Scuba diving once. Oh that is a beautiful place. Water is crystal clear. I been down to the bottom where the little gate to the cave is. Only cave divers are allowed in there. I am not a cave diver...But I am a Scuba diver. Man that looks like a lot of fun. Heck I would have drove just to hang out for a night. :wink:

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nana,
You must of really won Andy over. He gave you all his goodies. The only thing he's ever given me was a headache and an eyesore. :tard: :tongue3:
Congrats,
MM

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro

ModernMiner said:
Nana,
You must of really won Andy over. He gave you all his goodies. The only thing he's ever given me was a headache and an eyesore. :tard: :tongue3:
Congrats,
MM

Jealousy rears it's ugly head... :D

What can I say? I'm very huggable... :wink: :tongue3:

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DD-777 said:
ModernMiner said:
Nana,
Congrats,
MM

Yes, you are! :wink: :D

ModernMiner said:
Nana,
Congrats,
MM
;D What can I say? Andy's a real sweetie! I bet he would have modeled that dress for me if I had thought to ask him to. ;D
dang it, why didn't I think of that?

You wouldn't happen to be Italian too, would ya, MM? ;D Seems like we gotta lots'a Italian boys on here! ;D :D

Was great to meet you, Chris! No doubt, you've gotta be Italian as well! 8) ;D :D

And yes, Burt....Brad and Burt attended the hunt too! :icon_king: ;D :wink:

You should'a made the drive, Zax! Was a lotta fun. Beautiful place indeed!

Thank you DF! :)

Nana :wink:

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro

~ Nick P. ~ said:
Nana40 said:
Italian

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Of all people ~ I would have never "thunk" it ... ;D

It is not pronounced "eyetaly " AND I am not "eyetalian" ... :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Let me help you ~ Say ITaly AND Nicky is ITalian ... (technically Sicilian ~ much better cooks)

Lil Nicky ... :-* :-* :-*

You gotta' give her a little break - she is from Alabama after all... :wink: ;D

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DD-777 said:
ModernMiner said:
Nana,
Congrats,
MM

Yeah, possibly to a gorilla!
-MM-

Nana40 said:
ModernMiner said:
Nana,
Congrats,
MM
;D What can I say? Andy's a real sweetie! I bet he would have modeled that dress for me if I had thought to ask him to. ;D

You wouldn't happen to be Italian too, would ya, MM? ;D Seems like we gotta lots'a Italian boys on here! ;D :D

Me Italian? :o ??? Heck no, I don't have to shave my back everyday. :tongue3:
I did marry an Italian though (yes, born in Italy), so I know all of the curse words by heart.
As far as Andy being Italian, he just tries to use that to pick up chicks. I mean really, does "Andy Swartz" sound Italian to you? ;D
Chris Rock is more Italian than Andy is. The only Italian food he can cook is Chef Boyardee and not even in the kitchen, but in the can. :tongue3:
He thought a Stromboli was a musical instrument until I had to break the news to him. :thumbsup:
-MM-
P.S. Nick, no offense to you buddy. I know you are the real deal. :wink:

Attachments

• Andy\'s idea of Italian.jpg
    Andy\'s idea of Italian.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 364

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro

ModernMiner said:
DD-777 said:
ModernMiner said:
Nana,
Congrats,
MM

Yeah, possibly to a gorilla!
-MM-

Nana40 said:
ModernMiner said:
Nana,
Congrats,
MM

Me Italian? :o ??? Heck no, I don't have to shave my back everyday. :tongue3:
I did marry an Italian though (yes, born in Italy), so I know all of the curse words by heart.
As far as Andy being Italian, he just tries to use that to pick up chicks. I mean really, does "Andy Swartz" sound Italian to you? ;D
Chris Rock is more Italian than Andy is. The only Italian food he can cook is Chef Boyardee and not even in the kitchen, but in the can. :tongue3:
He thought a Stromboli was a musical instrument until I had to break the news to him. :thumbsup:
-MM-
P.S. Nick, no offense to you buddy. I know you are the real deal. :wink:

Listen Shorty - I'd threaten to throw you a beating but it might be mistaken for child abuse... :violent1: ;D

Nana - I'm 100% Italian - never listen to a mutt like MM... :tongue3:

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

~ Nick P. ~ said:
Nana40 said:
Italian

It is not pronounced "eyetaly " AND I am not "eyetalian" ... :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Let me help you ~ Say ITaly AND Nicky is ITalian ... (technically Sicilian ~ much better cooks)

YOU totally missed it, Nicky!

Nana40 said:
DD-777 said:
ModernMiner said:
Nana,
Congrats,
MM

Yes, you are! :wink: :D

ModernMiner said:
Nana,
Congrats,
MM

Was great to meet you, Chris! No doubt, you've gotta be Italian as well! 8) ;D :D

And yes, Burt....Brad and Burt attended the hunt too! :icon_king: ;D :wink:

You should'a made the drive, Zax! Was a lotta fun. Beautiful place indeed!

Thank you DF! :)

The real deal I say perfectly...(see the first sentence)..all others are Italians! (second sentence) Geeze..I can't believe I had to spell that one out for you. ::) ;D :D

~ Nick P. ~ said:
DD-777 said:

Sorry Andy, My Bad & Your right ...

It slipped my mind ~ I should have known better ... They think Pasta Bolognese is Spaghetti with Bologna Baloney on it ... :o :o :o :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Nu thin' But Luv ~ Lil' Nicky ... :-* :-* :-*
This one is going to cost you! >:( It may take a box of cookies or two to smooth that one over. :wink:

DD-777 said:
~ Nick P. ~ said:
Nana40 said:
Italian

Andy...already forgiven. I love my colonial copper! ;D

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Say Nan no wonder I only won my own things you won all the great prizes. I also think DD and Chris are great guys inspite of knowing Modern Miner. Can't hold that against them. ;D ;D
Burdie

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Burdie said:
Say Nan no wonder I only won my own things you won all the great prizes. I also think DD and Chris are great guys inspite of knowing Modern Miner. Can't hold that against them. ;D ;D
Burdie

Burdie,
You know me too. Where does that leave you? :icon_scratch: ;D :wink:
I hope to see you in 09' big guy. :thumbsup:
-Doug-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread