NOVA EBORAC CHECK THIS ONE OUT FOUND IN SOUTH JERSEY

chark21798

Dec 6, 2004
SOUTH JERSEY
Detector(s) used
explorer/ wot coil
Was out hunting with a buddy couple months ago, when we decided to check out a new site across from a 1790's church. Hunted for a couple hours with not much luck, than i got the best signal of day. By this time i was just glad to get a good signal. Dug a larger hole (construction site) and still in hole took 1 more scoop and was out of hole. As i am trying to find in dirt there it was, I thinking large cent yelled at buddy to come see. As I'm looking at it i realized not a large, than i read eborac and thought what the. Than i seen the date 1787 in south jersey wow amazed. much better shape than picts wonderful detail and shape. Trying to downsize picts but didnt work. sorry

Attachments

• mark 005.JPG
    mark 005.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 793
  • mark 002.JPG
    mark 002.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 775
Upvote 0

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can tell by the pics and detail they don't do that coin justice! A few little changes and I bet it would look even better!

You got lucky, most times after waiting a long time the good signal ends up being junk too, and just gets ya more frustrated. Very nice when it goes the other way and makes your day.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great copper find ,that is quite an area for searching and finding coins. What else other than coins have u found ??? Don't forget about relics and by now you should have quite a few buttons. Try 2 post some pictures of other finds with coins, in the future . Sure TN would like to see them ! Thanks ,CMD :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread