Now Casting - treasure/mystery hunters !

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Some people can't look at a frying pan with out making it political. Happens to often and its against the rules. It's starting to take the fun out of tnet.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well i am to old now and would be of no help to you for i did not find my million in gold & jewelry i have been looking for and now i do not think i will . I am old & slow now and happy with what i have.But good luck to you.

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
I was contacted by this member relating to a carving site I had found. I answered and tried to set up a phone interview. Never heard from him other than "the busy and I need to reschedule story". I was willing to see what he had to say. Guess he's gone or found what he was looking for. Buyers Beware!! LOL

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The true treasure hunters will never do the ones who dedicate a lot of their life to rippin history out of life sandbox. Only the posh wealthy people with 20 detectors at the ready who travel the world and go to places seeded of course before their arrival, like a hunting guide where theres gaurenteed game and know where to take em. How about the grunts down in the dirt full of passion digging donkeys. They get the people whose family owns property where battles were fought and its like fishing in a trout farm that a 5 year old would do well Hmmmm

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The true treasure hunters will never do the ones who dedicate a lot of their life to rippin history out of life sandbox. Only the posh wealthy people with 20 detectors at the ready who travel the world and go to places seeded of course before their arrival, like a hunting guide where theres gaurenteed game and know where to take em. How about the grunts down in the dirt full of passion digging donkeys. They get the people whose family owns property where battles were fought and its like fishing in a trout farm that a 5 year old would do well Hmmmm

I could have said it better myself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions