Now That Someone Has Decoded The Beale Papers As OF Jan 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, you can go on and share that limerick you claim is in the Beale cipher #1.
We could all use a laugh, Laf.

This is an example of a Epitaph from about that time but not a rime.

TOMBSTONE3.jpg

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I know what Darwinian means, Laf, the question presented is what is YOUR inference to me.
A simple straight answer will suffice.

I spoken with many people for years. I can recognize some of the true sings of someone who has a problem with a theocracy.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
So we have someone who has done the impossible and decoded the Beale papers.

My hat is off to you John you proved it to me...
Well he hasn't proven it to anyone else, and he is still trying to find a Beale he can "fit" into the fictional dime 1885 Beale Papers novel.
He can not even prove that the Beale buffalo expedition ever occurred which is the basis of the story.
"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact"-Sherlock Homes/Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Well he hasn't proven it to anyone else, and he is still trying to find a Beale he can "fit" into the fictional dime 1885 Beale Papers novel.
He can not even prove that the Beale buffalo expedition ever occurred which is the basis of the story.
"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact"-Sherlock Homes/Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

There is no need to prove it to you, you are just one anonymous poster on a website . Why should I care what you think ?

Why should I care what you say ?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I spoken with many people for years. I can recognize some of the true sings of someone who has a problem with a theocracy.
Any American who supports and defends the CONSTITUTION would have a problem with a theocracy.
Why don't you ?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
There is no need to prove it to you, you are just one anonymous poster on a website . Why should I care what you think ?

Why should I care what you say ?
Then why did you come on TN in the first place?
...and bring you friend for applauses?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
But you do care. It is obvious by your responses and those of your faithful sidekick.

I can see that no proof will be good enough for you . At the time of finding the gold you would be there saying its not real kicking it back in the hole as you scream at everyone to leave there area so you don't look like an idiot . But too late !

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
A bit over a year ago I joined this cool forum to share some of what I have found in decoding the Beale Papers cipher 1 and 3 . You know you did it right when all of the posters on the site try to kill every thing you say and humiliate you to a defensive posture .

That has happened to most of the greatest people of the last 2000 years . They will put there collective theories on high and rip apart all that they feel come against what they believe to hold true .

No worries, I have done what I say I have done and will continue to move forward with what I have and post a bit here and there for some of you guys that are not a part of the bully group on this forum .

In looking for the ever illusive Thomas J Beale, I have a good trail that I will continue to look at and research . The only one left on my list is the Captain Thomas J Beale Sr and I am sure I am the only one that think him a possibility of being TJB .

I am just a person who has decoded the ciphers and looking for more information, I do not hold the theories of most of the folks that are here or there just for the fact that I am looking at this from a view of a decoded cipher for 1 and 3 nothing more .

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A bit over a year ago I joined this cool forum to share some of what I have found in decoding the Beale Papers cipher 1 and 3 . You know you did it right when all of the posters on the site try to kill every thing you say and humiliate you to a defensive posture .

That has happened to most of the greatest people of the last 2000 years . They will put there collective theories on high and rip apart all that they feel come against what they believe to hold true .

No worries, I have done what I say I have done and will continue to move forward with what I have and post a bit here and there for some of you guys that are not a part of the bully group on this forum .

In looking for the ever illusive Thomas J Beale, I have a good trail that I will continue to look at and research . The only one left on my list is the Captain Thomas J Beale Sr and I am sure I am the only one that think him a possibility of being TJB .

I am just a person who has decoded the ciphers and looking for more information, I do not hold the theories of most of the folks that are here or there just for the fact that I am looking at this from a view of a decoded cipher for 1 and 3 nothing more .

Wow, that is an old post!
Sorry been out of the area for a small amount of time.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I am just a person who has decoded the ciphers ...
...and still after all the time that has passed, has not been confirmed or verified by any reliable organization, person, or location of the vault and treasure recovery.
A tip of the hat to Crypto for reminding us all how long Laf has be making this proof less claim.:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread