Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
So we have someone who has done the impossible and decoded the Beale papers.
My hat is off to you John you proved it to me. I will not post his email to me or even say what he said...
Let us now return to the question:
"How do you know Laf's solution is correct and how did he prove that to you"?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
SHEAR GENIUS

Just the best work that i have ever seen on this topic.

The Piper Strand
We are starting to believe it is the ONLY work you have seen on this topic, a topic of which you know very little.
Probably why you post poxy proxy put downs on all that question Laf's boasts and brags.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The only evidence you have that the papers are not credible is the Beale Papers.
...and that is the truth.
In 130 years no outside evidence that can collaborate anything in the Beale narrative story has ever been produced.
If the story is fiction, what does that make the two unsolved ciphers?
Note that the DOI "solved" cipher is an important part of the storyline, and should be considered as such, or as an inducement or bait to purchase the job pamphlet and play along.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Decoded as of Jan., 2014"; WHERE IS THE TREASURE...? !!! TWO years and COUNTING... :laughing7:

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
A bit over a year ago I joined this cool forum to share some of what I have found in decoding the Beale Papers cipher 1 and 3 ... I have done what I say I have done and will continue...
I am just a person who has decoded the ciphers ...
"Once upon a time..."

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are KGC Ciphers..

They hold not just ciphers of the Beale Troves but the location of a whole umbrella of locations that are part of a second layer of ciphers.

Ken Bauman has proven there are alternative messages delivered from working the ciphers in different manners

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Eldo, over the years many have come forth with "alternate" cipher solutions from working them in different manners, so what you state is nothing new.
The nature of C1 & C3 is that these ciphers are wide open for these "alternate" solutions, because there is NO existing correct solution.
I am very amazed that Laf, Legrand, and you have not realized this obvious observation, and continue to claim solutions from a play along game from a dime novel.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I remember about solving the Beale was that after figuring it out, there was no way to keep it a secret any longer......

As I figured that the only way to secure the discovery was to announce it........publicize it, and give it a full push to show the facts.

I cant see hiding my solve as a way to keep others from the trove, as its really that obvious when I saw the facts......most codebreakers I speak to at the ACA are really impressed to see that it all has some sort of trail of corroborating facts to carry the tale....

They are people who are not biased by the competition......they like to see any progress and have laid a foundation already proving the terminology is out of date and the nature of the wording and the numerical codes are encrypted professionally......

What Jim Gilogly speculated was correct that the Beale was out of place and a fictional tale that was a fabrication of some sort, but he fumbled when due diligence called and left it to an excuse for non performance.....

I am impressed with the pattern recognition they have made concerning the ciphers, and have made progress identifying key elements that are needed to be focused on in the working of the ciphers, I just cant see how they would leave the issue of a hidden message or messages by then reverting back to its cover story.......and call it fiction.

They clearly can recognize a professionally made cipher.....cant they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread