Now That Someone Has Decoded The Beale Papers As OF Jan 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:headbang:I have a special project going but I can't tell you about it.:headbang:

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some guy out there just said there he has decoded page 2. That there is 2 cipher's on page 2, not just the one the author found.
Said there is information at the end of Page 1 once you decode it that gives you all you need to decode the next page 2. Who is that guy?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some guy out there just said there he has decoded page 2. That there is 2 cipher's on page 2, not just the one the author found.
Said there is information at the end of Page 1 once you decode it that gives you all you need to decode the next page 2. Who is that guy?

Another creative illusionist....

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another creative illusionist....

You have no clue as to what I refer and you still have a negative attitude!
You ask for others to see what your opinions are and yet have no clue to others opinions or the facts of the matter.

Sic little pup!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You ask for others to see what your opinions are and yet have no clue to others opinions or the facts of the matter.

Sic little pup!

That's where you're wrong, I have more then a clue, way more then you can possibly imagine, just nowhere near what you imagine.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sic little pup!

I have noticed that too! You think there ill attitude is the reason no others post on their threads? I only see 3 people posting on those other threads and they are rude to everyone else.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have noticed that too! You think there ill attitude is the reason no others post on their threads? I only see 3 people posting on those other threads and they are rude to everyone else.

You guys are amazing. You need to go take a look back.....I always treat folks with respect until they start launching attacks and insults out of frustration with the factual contrary information placed before them....."then it's game on." You guys have brought it all onto yourselves and now that you're misinformation and misrepresentation of fact is being picked apart to the bone all you do is find reason whine about it, try to point fingers to escape the house you've built for yourself. Life is s two-way street, you should try living there sometime. Oh wait, here you have to now. :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THERE you go AGAIN!

Answer me something Reb, a group of weary adventurers arrive in St. Louis after extended stay in the unexplored west, they have wagons full of gold and silver found there and this doesn't immediately start a gold rush? Nope, the folks in good'ol St. Louis just say, "Kool" and go about their mundane daily business of trying to survive. :laughing7: Where else, in the history of mankind, have people been so disinterested in gold? :notworthy: :laughing9:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Answer me something Reb, a group of weary adventurers arrive in St. Louis after extended stay in the unexplored west, they have wagons full of gold and silver found there and this doesn't immediately start a gold rush? Nope, the folks in good'ol St. Louis just say, "Kool" and go about their mundane daily business of trying to survive. :laughing7: Where else, in the history of mankind, have people been so disinterested in gold? :notworthy: :laughing9:
Fur-Hunters...? Heh... They MAY have thought the gold, silver was stolen from the Spanish... dunno. "NOT gonna touch THAT!" Heh...

Last edited:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are amazing. You need to go take a look back.....I always treat folks with respect until they start launching attacks and insults out of frustration with the factual contrary information placed before them....."then it's game on." You guys have brought it all onto yourselves and now that you're misinformation and misrepresentation of fact is being picked apart to the bone all you do is find reason whine about it, try to point fingers to escape the house you've built for yourself. Life is s two-way street, you should try living there sometime. Oh wait, here you have to now. :laughing7:

Just show me were this is please! You spin the truth out of control all the times of the past. Show me were?

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Can't find it. Show me were or stop attacking my integrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread