Oak Island Factual (proven/documented) Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So because of this alleged codes claimed deciphered by you, it still does not prove that Bacon had access to the King James Bible, or if, there are indeed "secret messages".
The point being ignored is this:
If one can not present evidence that Francis Bacon had access to the KJC to encode these secret hidden messages, then these alleged coded messages exists only in one's imagination.

Really! Someone else could have encoded the KJV. But you know what if no one did encode it only proves what I have believed all along.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that what you know or what you think you know? I know different.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Have these decoded messages you claimed to have deciphered in the KJV and DOI been examined and collaborated by an outside cryptography professional?
If so, were they able to independently decode the same exact message as you?
Like the Beale codes with all the claims of solution with none being the same due to preconceived expectations of the message contained therein of the one working the those codes, without collaboration, these KJV and DOI secret hidden coded messages may well be a case of preconceived expectations.
Until verified, it is just another unsubstantiated claim lacking a solid premise.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to hear more... theory or fact ?

I can tell you it is fact. However, I am not ready to bring most of it to the World yet. I would like to first find the second message out of the KJV. A lot of signs and confirmations that the decoding is correct. It is actually amazing how it was done but sometimes I wonder if man was intelligent enough to do the encodeing? Just like the DOI, I always wondered why it took so long for Thomas Jefferson and the Committee to write out the DOI? The reason they placed letters and words at distinct locations to align with others on different lines. In the KJV they placed at strategic points words in italics and sometimes they would misspell a word from one line to the next line. Sometimes leaving one "e" no "e" or two "e's" It took a lot of skill and a lot of patients especially when it got to the printer, he had to do the same master-craft work.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gary, our Minelab swinger, is, or seems to be, THE only guy that has found any treasure on the show...!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best fact of Oak Island is that the Holy Relics have long since been removed by the Pilgrims in 1620. I do not believe once they retrieved those they would leave any silver or gold on Oak Island.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The best fact of Oak Island is that the Holy Relics have long since been removed by the Pilgrims in 1620. I do not believe once they retrieved those they would leave any silver or gold on Oak Island.

The MAYFLOWER arrived at Plymouth Harbour on December 18, 1620, with a crew of 30 men and 102 Pilgrims, consisting of men and women.
That first winter was harsh and took the lives of half the crew of the Mayflower including the boatswain, cook, master gunner, three quartermasters, and four seamen and fifty of the Pilgrim colonist.
The Mayflower never departed from Plymouth Harbour until April 5, 1621, setting sail for England with a crew of fourteen men, John Alden, the ships coppersmith, decided to remain at the colony.
During that winter, the Pilgrim colonist and Mayflower crew were busy surviving and did not make any long journey by Mayflower or by land to Oak Island to recover alleged Holy Relics, gold and silver, nor is there any account of such in William Bradford's journal diary, or any other account of those who survived that first harsh winter.

There is NO evidence anywhere, that the Pilgrims or anyone recovered anything from Oak Island except in the imaginations of those who believe that this fabricated pseudo history has been suppressed by an organized conspiracy of those who were and still are in power.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where you there? History is fine for those that believe everything written? I do not believe anything I hear and only one half of what I see. So convince me the Pilgrims had from 1620 to 1776 to make the recovery. Do you have the records of everyone for all those 146 years. If the treasure was still on Oak Island after 1776 or a couple years earlier the 13 colonies would have died to the last man to keep it in with the Colonies. But since they already had the treasure at Williamsburg and Nova Scotia the 14th Colony was allowed to stay in British hands as it was not defensible as it was separated from the other 13 Colonies.

Robert_Dazzler

Apr 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
franklin, you claim to KNOW a lot of things as FACT, yet you do not prove any of it with any evidence, ever. You always claim that you are not ready to reveal it or whatever other excuses you have. Very convenient for you. Do you have any evidence what so ever that you will reveal for ANYTHING you claim?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
franklin, you claim to KNOW a lot of things as FACT, yet you do not prove any of it with any evidence, ever. You always claim that you are not ready to reveal it or whatever other excuses you have. Very convenient for you. Do you have any evidence what so ever that you will reveal for ANYTHING you claim?

If I could lay facts on you and everyone asking questions I would have no time for anything else. What do you want evidence on or for? ECS wants proof of everything since the first beam of light are you going to be that difficult?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Where you there? History is fine for those that believe everything written?
I do not believe anything I hear and only one half of what I see.
So convince me the Pilgrims had from 1620 to 1776 to make the recovery. Do you have the records of everyone for all those 146 years.
If the treasure was still on Oak Island after 1776 or a couple years earlier the 13 colonies would have died to the last man to keep it in with the Colonies. But since they already had the treasure at Williamsburg and Nova Scotia the 14th Colony was allowed to stay in British hands as it was not defensible as it was separated from the other 13 Colonies.
So far, you have not presented any evidence that there was any treasure on Oak Island, that the Pilgrims recovered a treasure from Oak Island in 1620, that the Founding Fathers hide this fabricated treasure in Williamsburg, and so on the fact that there are no records for that "146 years" enables one to create this fabricated pneumatic nonsense of false history.

Robert_Dazzler

Apr 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever considered a career in politics? or maybe religion? People who know all and claim all but just cant seem to have the ability or time to prove it or make it happen do well in those areas.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far, you have not presented any evidence that there was any treasure on Oak Island, that the Pilgrims recovered a treasure from Oak Island in 1620, that the Founding Fathers hide this fabricated treasure in Williamsburg, and so on the fact that there are no records for that "146 years" enables one to create this fabricated pneumatic nonsense of false history.

OK ECS you win there is no treasure on Oak Island that has been found yet. You can stay stuck on that idea, I will pursue my own idea thank you.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It is not nor never has been a matter of "winning", Franklin, but the presentation of outrages unfounded make believe pseudo history like the Pilgrims recovered the Oak Island treasure in 1620 that gets posted as fact without any evidence provided.
The fact that is glaringly obvious is that NO record, journal, diary, or even lore for that matter exists that supports this claom.
None,...and that does create a question of credibility.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you really think anything SECRET is going to be wrote down in a diary or somewhere? NO

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you really think anything SECRET is going to be wrote down in a diary or somewhere? NO

Hi , Bacon's Functional system for cataloging of book is not a secret code either . Neither is a Scottish King of England liking a book like Macbeth . Everyone in this time even speak english in the UK TP

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi , Bacon's Functional system for cataloging of book is not a secret code either . Neither is a Scottish King of England liking a book like Macbeth . Everyone in this time even speak english in the UK TP

Yes but the Scottish King of England was the Grandmaster of the Knight's Templar order of Saint Andrew before becoming King of England and passing the Grandmaster of the Knight's Templar of Saint Andrews to William Sinclair or Rossalyn.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes but the Scottish King of England was the Grandmaster of the Knight's Templar order of Saint Andrew before becoming King of England and passing the Grandmaster of the Knight's Templar of Saint Andrews to William Sinclair or Rossalyn.
There is no record of James I being a Templar or Freemason Grand Master, or passing on the Grandmaster to William Sinclair, who became the first Grandmaster of the Grand Lodge of Scotland in 1736- James I died, March 27, 1625.
James I did believe in witches, and wrote "DAEMONOLOGIE" in 1597, and personally supervised the torture interrogation of several women accused of witchcraft. His book on witchcraft influenced William Shakespeare while writing MACBETH.
As for the Sinclair/St Clair family being Templars;
"St Clair of Rosslyn testified against the Templars at their trial in Edinburgh in 1309"-
"ROSSLYN AND THE GRAIL" by Mark Oxbrow & Ian Robertson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread