Oak Island Factual (proven/documented) Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of strange things happened back in those days. I am glad you are able to sort all of it out for us. Why don't right a new set of books, "History for Dummies?" There is a lot of books out there with that title but none for History, Be the first. You still believe William Shakespeare wrote Macbeth. He could hardly write his name and his children were illiterate.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you really think anything SECRET is going to be wrote down in a diary or somewhere? NO
Do you really think that the Bacon secret codes in the works of Shakespeare and the KING JAMES BIBLE have remained a grand secret for four centuries until Petter Amundsen discovered them in Shakespeare and you in the KJV?
...and where is the hard documented evidence that William Shakespeare was illiterate?
You keep stating that- so please present your extensive research that goes against all the lettered Shakespearean Academic scholars that conclusively proves them wrong.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you really think anything SECRET is going to be wrote down in a diary or somewhere? NO

No doubt about it. The easiest secret to keep is one that does not exist.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
A lot of strange things happened back in those days. I am glad you are able to sort all of it out for us...
No stranger then that the claim that King James I of England made William Sinclair Grandmaster of the Grand Lodge of Scotland 116 years after King James I died.
That statement indeed did sorting out.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you really think that the Bacon secret codes in the works of Shakespeare and the KING JAMES BIBLE have remained a grand secret for four centuries until Petter Amundsen discovered them in Shakespeare and you in the KJV?
...and where is the hard documented evidence that William Shakespeare was illiterate?
You keep stating that- so please present your extensive research that goes against all the lettered Shakespearean Academic scholars that conclusively proves them wrong.

The same can be said for yourself. You claim that William Shakespeare could write and he wrote all those books, plays and sonnets. Had them published. Had shows all over England for King and Queen and aristocrats. With all that produce one letter written and signed by William Shakespeare. Surely a man getting that many books published, that many shows to arrange wrote a letter. Show it to me.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It is not only me that claims Shakespeare "could write" as you put it, but every lettered respected academic Shakespeare scholar, and yes there are examples of his documented handwriting in existence, including his three page LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT with his signature on all three pages.
Then there is his signature in the purchase of a house in Blackfriars, London and on the mortgage papers for that property.
There are four other legal documents with his signature.
The play, "THE BOOKE OF THOMAS MORE" by Anthony Munday was rewritten by several playwrights of that period, including Thomas Heywood and William Shakespeare.
The opening scene of this play, an oratory speech by Thomas More, was written by Shakespeare, and the original revised manuscript written by hand by Shakespeare exists to this day, verified by expects and is in British Library.
While none of Shakespeare's plays exist in his own hand is due to the fact then during their time, they were considered as popular entertainment for the hazelnut eating masses on London, and once committed to print in a folio, the original handwritten copy was discarded.

( *NOTE* A comparison you may understand, is that once the Beale Papers was printed, the original manuscript and the "letters" on which it was allegedly based, were discarded)

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
franklin, you claim to KNOW a lot of things as FACT, yet you do not prove any of it with any evidence, ever.
You always claim that you are not ready to reveal it or whatever other excuses you have. Very convenient for you.
Do you have any evidence what so ever that you will reveal for ANYTHING you claim?
He is one to never let facts get in the way of "evidence".

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is not only me that claims Shakespeare "could write" as you put it, but every lettered respected academic Shakespeare scholar, and yes there are examples of his documented handwriting in existence, including his three page LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT with his signature on all three pages.
Then there is his signature in the purchase of a house in Blackfriars, London and on the mortgage papers for that property.
There are four other legal documents with his signature.
The play, "THE BOOKE OF THOMAS MORE" by Anthony Munday was rewritten by several playwrights of that period, including Thomas Heywood and William Shakespeare.
The opening scene of this play, an oratory speech by Thomas More, was written by Shakespeare, and the original revised manuscript written by hand by Shakespeare exists to this day, verified by expects and is in British Library.
While none of Shakespeare's plays exist in his own hand is due to the fact then during their time, they were considered as popular entertainment for the hazelnut eating masses on London, and once committed to print in a folio, the original handwritten copy was discarded.

( *NOTE* A comparison you may understand, is that once the Beale Papers was printed, the original manuscript and the "letters" on which it was allegedly based, were discarded)

So then when a manuscript is discarded as the Beale Papers then we know it to be a fake? Right? That is what you claim for years that the author is unknown and the story never happened. Same is true with William Shakespeare. It would be easier for you to show the enormous knowledge of William Shakespeare and his writing about things he knew nothing about by showing us some of these fluent letters of flurry. Right.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... You claim that William Shakespeare could write and he wrote all those books, plays and sonnets. Had them published. Had shows all over England for King and Queen and aristocrats.
With all that produce one letter written and signed by William Shakespeare. Surely a man getting that many books published, that many shows to arrange wrote a letter.
Show it to me.
I "showed" you all the information you needed to realize that, yes indeed, William Shakespeare could sign his own name and his handwritten revisions of a play by Munday still exists and has been verified as his handwriting.
Then I provided an example because you kept saying there were NO play manuscripts in Shakespeare hand to prove that outrageous claim that Francis Bacon really wrote those plays due to Shakespeare being "illiterate- comparing it to the Beale Papers of which you are so fond.
Once the plays, as with the Beale Papers, once they were printed, the original handwritten manuscript was no longer required, and then discarded.

That is quite different than your misguided paraphrasing in Post #288 of my statement, which is very confusing because of its convoluted phrasing.
But I will attempt a reply.
The Beale Papers exist because of Ward's 1885 printed pamphlet, the author is listed as unknown, and there is NO documented anywhere that supports even a fraction of the story contained therein, but after 50 years of research, you know that, no handwritten letters written by Thomas J Beale of the story, or even if the Thomas J Beale character existed outside of the pages of that dime novel adventure/treasure pamphlet.

Shakespeare is known to exist because of his wife, children, and association with the Globe Theatre, Burbage, Marlowe, Heywood and others, handwriting on documents and the mentioned play revision, his plays, and portraits.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shakespeare Strawman

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Why don't right a new set of books, "History for Dummies?"
There is a lot of books out there with that title but none for History, Be the first...
You have presented with all your pseudo history posts a viable need for such a book.
Thank you, Franklin, for the suggestion, I'll take it under consideration.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHAT ! ! ! > ? ? ?

Shakespeare wrote the Beale papers ? ? ?

Oh...

Never mind... Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

:P

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no record of James I being a Templar or Freemason Grand Master, or passing on the Grandmaster to William Sinclair, who became the first Grandmaster of the Grand Lodge of Scotland in 1736- James I died, March 27, 1625.
James I did believe in witches, and wrote "DAEMONOLOGIE" in 1597, and personally supervised the torture interrogation of several women accused of witchcraft. His book on witchcraft influenced William Shakespeare while writing MACBETH.
As for the Sinclair/St Clair family being Templars;
"St Clair of Rosslyn testified against the Templars at their trial in Edinburgh in 1309"-
"ROSSLYN AND THE GRAIL" by Mark Oxbrow & Ian Robertson

All I have posted is the truth. Sorry but your research is faulty. King James I son, Charles was Illuminati.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
All I have posted is the truth. Sorry but your research is faulty. King James I son, Charles was Illuminati.
This is getting ridiculous, Franklin, please check your facts, the Illuminati did not exist prior to 1776.
Charles 1 died in 1649

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is getting ridiculous, Franklin, please check your facts, the Illuminati did not exist prior to 1776.
Charles 1 died in 1649

Sorry that is what my facts say and they did not come from Wikipedia?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What and where are the origin of your "facts" that are always contrary to actual documented facts?

Well I have them and they are facts. Maybe you need to read and research more other than excepting what is written on the Internet? I have facts contrary to about everything posters say did not happen yet I have where it did happen. One poster on here said the word "Onteria" was not used in New York until after 1890 yet I found it on a Map in the 1650's. Archaeologists could not find "Fort Trial" where I live. I went to the Court House and found a map of it's location. The historians said how did you find that, I told them, "I looked for it" I do not except the common road I chose my own path.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Once again you post irrelevant information that has nothing whatsoever to do with the discussion.
If you make a statement like: "King James I son, Charles was Illuminati", you should be able to document your source if it exists or most will think upon reading that who have studied the Illuminati that created that highly questionable "fact".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread