the real treasure on Oak Island
D2F6D74A-094C-4505-A6D8-22614B1645CD.jpeg

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Digging in the dirt is an important aspect of searching for treasure, but far too often only clods emerge for the shoveling.

SSR

Sep 24, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When it comes to Historical events there is nothing put primary historical documentation that begins to give confidence. Even they can be untruthful. To want to start with documents that are not recognized as being primary documents is simply defying the rules of the game. You cannot be a Historian if you want to not play by those rules. What it means is that there is a huge part of our past that we will never have a good historical account of and is open only to speculation and one's imagination. It is what allows Graham Hancock to be able to say that the pyramids were built with telekinetic powers that have been lost because of our estrangement from psychedelics. Thankfully, in his case, he calls himself a writer and not a Historian. Even he seems to know that he's limited in what he can call what he is saying. So much **** on the History channel has nothing to do with History. What it is is the stuff that the parent company, Disney, dabbles in.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
franklin, you claim to KNOW a lot of things as FACT, yet you do not prove any of it with any evidence, ever.
You always claim that you are not ready to reveal it or whatever other excuses you have.
Very convenient for you...
...and when presented with real documented facts that make his questionable and request the source of his "facts"...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The best fact of Oak Island is that the Holy Relics have long since been removed by the Pilgrims in 1620.
I do not believe once they retrieved those they would leave any silver or gold on Oak Island.
The Pilgrims arrived at Plymouth Harbour, December 18, 1620 in a New England winter.
The MAYFLOWER, being the only ship there, did not leave Plymouth Harbour until April 5, 1621, setting sail for England, NOT Oak Island,
There is NO record of the Pilgrims traveling to Oak Island, much less retrieving Holy Relics or any other treasure.
It is statements like this and your claim that Shakespeare was illiterate and couldn't sign his name even though actual proof of his handwriting and signature exists, does cause one to question what you post as "fact" that is contrary to long established proven facts.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
franklin, you claim to KNOW a lot of things as FACT, yet you do not prove any of it with any evidence, ever.
You always claim that you are not ready to reveal it or whatever other excuses you have. Very convenient for you.
Do you have any evidence what so ever that you will reveal for ANYTHING you claim?
Indeed, that is the question.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The only proof I need is the original 3 did start digging there.
That to me proves there is/was a money pit by name.
They didn't name it that. It was just a hole to them...
Again this all happened before the camera so no way to prove that other then thru their decedents and they did that good enough for me...
What proof would it take to prove it to you ...
A bit more than just a hole in the ground with hearsay versions of why it allegedly was dug and endless speculation of what it contained.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The best fact of Oak Island is that the Holy Relics have long since been removed by the Pilgrims in 1620.
I do not believe once they retrieved those they would leave any silver or gold on Oak Island.
...and those three lads who started the tale were not aware if this "fact" and neither are the producers of the CURSE TV show! :wink:

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A bit more than just a hole in the ground with hearsay versions of why it allegedly was dug and endless speculation of what it contained.

Holy Cow ECS. You went back 8 pages to quote me on something and didn't bother to use my whole quote.. You have posted numerous times since my post which was actually geared and named towards someone else, so not sure why you quoted me now on this, other then I guess your saying you do not believe there ever was a Money Pit dug? Is that what your getting at?

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy Cow ECS. You went back 8 pages to quote me on something and didn't bother to use my whole quote.. You have posted numerous times since my post which was actually geared and named towards someone else, so not sure why you quoted me now on this, other then I guess your saying you do not believe there ever was a Money Pit dug? Is that what your getting at?

That's just ECS... heh :)

Um.. but yeah I would assume that is where he is going with it... as I also believe it was only an attempt at a new type of island watering well.

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The hole I dug in my back yard yesterday has as much treasure in it as any hole ever dug for the last 200 years on oak island...

Maybe I'll find a "2 foot stone" with cryptic engraving...

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never know you might get lucky.. If so be sure and start filming before you start digging just in case and gets pics time stamped, call over a couple hundred witnesses, maybe give Geraldo Rivera call to come document it all.. Other wise and even then no one will believe you...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... so not sure why you quoted me now on this, other then I guess your saying you do not believe there ever was a Money Pit dug?
Is that what your getting at?
No, its just your statement that the "only proof" you need, is the passed down hearsay accounts given that the "original 3 dig start digging there".
That is NOT much proof at all, now is it?
Similar to the statement that the Pilgrims removed the Holy Relics, gold and silver treasure from Oak Island in 1620, of which there is NO outside collaborating statements or evidence.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, its just your statement that the "only proof" you need, is the passed down hearsay accounts given that the "original 3 dig start digging there".
That is NOT much proof at all, now is it?
Similar to the statement that the Pilgrims removed the Holy Relics, gold and silver treasure from Oak Island in 1620, of which there is NO outside collaborating statements or evidence.

Thing is that "most" everyone other then a couple of people on here do believe that the original 3 did dig a hole. I'm not the only one in believing that they did dig a hole.. As as I've said a hundred times that does not mean there is or was treasure in it, just that they did dig a hole.. I see no reason for anyone to dispute that really...without that happening none of this would have ever happened.. Sure I can't prove it. Just as I can't prove Apollo 11 did actually land on the moon. As some people dispute..

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The hole I dug in my back yard yesterday has as much treasure in it as any hole ever dug for the last 200 years on oak island...Maybe I'll find a "2 foot stone" with cryptic engraving...
Do you also believe that Singlestack Wonder dug a hole in his back yard due to this statement?
That "does not mean there is or was a treasure in it", just that he dug a hole.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I'd believe him as I have no reason not too.. Could he be lying? Yes. Most people lie to gain something or cover up something. In this instance it is neither... So why lie..

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
With that "reason" for belief stated, do you also believe that the Pilgrims removed Holy Relics, gold, and silver treasure from Oak Island in 1620?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread