Oak Island Pre Sept. 1866. Before TV Prodercers & the Laginas invented the Templers

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So by your responses, you have proved me right yet again. No one provided any proof to the contrary that the accounts of the money pit are incorrect.

Instead, you choose to try to debunk the person presenting the argument, RATHER than the argument itself.

What I believe and don't believe as well as my character are totally irrelevant to the discussion. The claim is made, there was something buried at Oak island. You say there wasn't. So again, where is your proof there wasn't?

WOW, You even have to audacity to claim the person who is skeptical has the burden of proof. THIS sir is inexcusable. You can not simply speculate then wader around trying to gather evidence to support your speculation. NEVER EVER in the history of any just legal case or any significant scientific experiment has this been the case. The person making a claim has the burden of proof, simple as that. I suggest you look into the bases of the argument of burden of proof with in the scientific community as well as the legal communities. (deleted by mod, uncalled for and I suggest you read all our rules)

Last edited by a moderator:

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Either way, I'm done trying to debate this.

Thank goodness, it is a bit annoying without any factual evidence. I will give you a hint, eyewitness accounts are not factual, especially in this business.

Again, there are eye witness accounts such as D'arcy O'conner

Again, you failed to answer the question. A tablet, of course 'found' by D'Arcy, yet, common sense say that why would go though all the trouble with digging tunnels to the sea, traps, etc, yet place a stone saying the treasure is 40 feet below? Of Ccourse, a "first' hand account by the witness D'Arcy.

I like the Knights Templar link, where they buried the Treasure of Alexandria there.
So the KT, with all of that technology and know how, decide to bury it on a small island where the water table is a few feet down and salt water....

Tom Slikes53

Jul 12, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once again, everyone could just sit back and watch people do the dirty work of playing in the mud for entertainment value if nothing else. Bring these guys in from Treasure Quest Snake Island, wow do they know how to find treasure for sure without pi$#ing around !

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The claim is made, there was something buried at Oak island. You say there wasn't. So again, where is your proof there wasn't?

giphy.gif

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
Not one reply was debating the subject again, instead, more personal character assassinations. It's easier to debate me than it is the story, isn't it?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No problem.

The story is harder to debate because it changes so quickly.

But that is because there is no evidence to pin it down to one or two possibilities. Anything goes. Mayan, Viking, Templar, Masonic, Jesuit treasure and all; removed or still there.

We're just waiting for something to show up.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The treasure was "Knight's Templar" It was removed from Oak Island between 1620 and 1776. There is no treasure there now.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they kept all the money they spent trying to find it they would be rich

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry you and jeff of pa are both wrong. Go to Petter Amundsen's work and study it. Sir Francis Bacon and other scholars working together wrote Shakespeare. Sir Francis Bacon also looked over and made the final book of the KJV of the Holy Bible. Both are encoded. I have been for a long time working on finding the secret messages hidden in the KJV Holy Bible. Other early American Documents are encoded as well. I have some of all their messages but not all, yet. A work in progress.

Your entitled to your opinion :laughing7:

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they kept all the money they spent trying to find it they would be rich

If your talking he Laginas, I think they still have More money then Brains.

Then Again, They may be smarter Then I think & Never spent a Cent of their Own Money.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The treasure was "Knight's Templar" It was removed from Oak Island between 1620 and 1776. There is no treasure there now.

I'll take Pirate Treasure found by Colonel Mustard in the bedroom with a wrench; sometime between 1349 and 1943.

hound

Sep 19, 2018
KY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those kind of holes are not difficult to dig. Just take a look at lode mining and the techniques for dropping and timbering a shaft. That's been around for a long time. The bedrock is around 150ft down. There's no reason to dig down to bedrock unless the bedrock itself is the objective. Why? No clue, but it could be as mundane as rock for construction, looking for precious metals, or whatever. If someone really wants to know if there's a flooded cavity that deep then I'm puzzled why someone hasn't done seismic mapping of the site. At that short a range it will show any density changes so tunnels, caves, etc will be visible.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WOW, You even have to audacity to claim the person who is skeptical has the burden of proof. THIS sir is inexcusable. You can not simply speculate then wader around trying to gather evidence to support your speculation. NEVER EVER in the history of any just legal case or any significant scientific experiment has this been the case. The person making a claim has the burden of proof, simple as that. I suggest you look into the bases of the argument of burden of proof with in the scientific community as well as the legal communities. (deleted by mod, uncalled for and I suggest you read all our rules)

Sure it has, many criminal cases have been solved by first being speculated. Haven't you ever watched "Columbo"? Evidence is then looked for to prove that speculation. Where you are correct is that the burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

Cheers, Loki

rowanns

Jan 26, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
At least Amundsen isn't claiming aliens wrote the works of Shakespeare.

But I still don't think there is a code there.

And The Bible is a compilation of dozens and dozens of old papers and letters. The "code" would have needed to been started 800 years BC in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic and updated rght through 400 AD in the original languages, then assembled and translated into one language. That was done several times before the KJV. Many of those original texts still exist in multiple copies and the translations still hold up.

The message in The Bible isn't hidden.

Just because working backwards you can find letters that spell "elephant" on a page of text doesn't mean there is a hidden message about elephants on that page.

Actually Charlie, if one reads the Bible using the pesher method there are hidden meanings there. There are scholars who have done just that.

Not disagreeing with some of what you say, but wanted to point that out.

rowanns

Jan 26, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I fail to understand now, as I have failed to understand for the past few years, why there is this level of derision on these boards. Why? What good does it do anyone to mock the ideas of others? Does it make folks feel good to do that? It is one thing to debate an idea, it is quite another to do so with derision and condescension. That is not a debate.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Pesher" just refers to an interpretation. Not a code.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/pesher

No surprise to those of us who view the books assembled into The Bible as theological and allegorical rather than historical. It's been interpreted many ways for many years to justify many things.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you Charlie P. (NY), would try to understand others, then you could understand that not everything works one way by the book. Sometimes you just have to trust others work after thoroughly checking it out of course. Then build upon their work and carry it further down the road. That is what I do and what everyone should do if they want to ever discover hidden secrets.

I can never convince you of anything if you do not research and dig into the kind of work I have been doing. There are so many beginnings of others work that have been compounded into one central thought and it has led to enlightenment. Thank God. Once you discover this secret it will change your perception and your views of everything from the time of creation till the coming of the end of the World. I can not explain the jubilation I feel and how I feel that my quest in life has reached the mountain tops and is soaring towards the Heavens.

Is there anything I can do? Anything, I can say or anything I can reveal to you that will convince you? When you start to understand why things are the way they are and why certain passages were written in the Holy Bible, then yes you have made a discovery of hidden messages from God. Just like when Peter caught the 153 fish, I know why he caught the 153 fish and not another amount. I know why Jesus told Peter to forgive his brother till seventy times seven. It is a thrill to uncover these hidden secrets. And they are there to find in the KJV.

It is just like Oak Island. Everyone watches what goes on there from one show of the Lagina's to the other, but I dig deeper. I appreciate even if their journey is a total waste of time and money. Why because I can not see others spending millions of dollars like they are to make an historic journey or to find hidden secrets. We are lucky in a way the Lagina brothers are able to get financial investments or money from commercials to seek out the truth of Oak Island. Without their work and dedication we would only wonder what lies under the surface of Oak Island. But with their relentless work we can see the highest technology available working to solve this mystery that is over 200 years old. I appreciate everything they do. I only wish I could watch in real time like some of you. But I have to wait sometimes a week or more to catch the show. Then I realize you and everyone else are watching something that has been filmed for months, I just get to watch it a little later. But it makes the same difference. Enjoy the show no matter how I get to watch it.

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure it has, many criminal cases have been solved by first being speculated. Haven't you ever watched "Columbo"? Evidence is then looked for to prove that speculation. Where you are correct is that the burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

Cheers, Loki

Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately), scientific and academic research demands more rigor than the justice system does.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread