Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How does Poussins "Arcadia" have clues that appear to the actual location of the Grail? The Ark did not even come over at that time so I guess the "Grail" had not either?

That's your opinion franklin. My belief is that the Grail came to Nova Scotia in 1308 on a Templar vessel. The Holy Grail actually being the relics of Mary Magdalene which were held in high esteem by the Cathars until two days before the fall of Montsegur on March 16, 1244
when they were handed over to the Templars and we know what happened to them, the Templars I mean.

Poussin puts the object in Acadia, Anson and Shugborough put it in Nova Scotia, Tenniers puts it in an exact location near Annapolis Basin, Sauniere places it in New Scotland and there are a couple of others.

I never was interested in the Ark. I know the Templars searched under the Temple Mount for a decade but my opinion is that they found nothing of value there. It is a fact though that they actually claimed a few finds such as a piece of the True Cross and a certain bedsheet. They had been commissioned by the Church to find religious artifacts but if they had found anything it would have been turned over, in my opinion.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Belief, without actual hard facts, is still speculation.
Where is the actual evidence that the GRAIL or ARK OF THE COVENANT were ever recovered by the Templars, or any Crusader, and the brought to the NEW WORLD?
Mentioning paintings by Poussin and Tenniers or monuments with unproven subjective interpretations of their symbols are considered as any kind of real evidence of a chain of custody from the Middle East to Nova Scotia.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Belief, without actual hard facts, is still speculation.
Where is the actual evidence that the GRAIL or ARK OF THE COVENANT were ever recovered by the Templars, or any Crusader, and the brought to the NEW WORLD?
Mentioning paintings by Poussin and Tenniers or monuments with unproven subjective interpretations of their symbols are considered as any kind of real evidence of a chain of custody from the Middle East to Nova Scotia.

Whatever you say!

Cheers, Loki

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's your opinion franklin. My belief is that the Grail came to Nova Scotia in 1308 on a Templar vessel. The Holy Grail actually being the relics of Mary Magdalene which were held in high esteem by the Cathars until two days before the fall of Montsegur on March 16, 1244
when they were handed over to the Templars and we know what happened to them, the Templars I mean.

Poussin puts the object in Acadia, Anson and Shugborough put it in Nova Scotia, Tenniers puts it in an exact location near Annapolis Basin, Sauniere places it in New Scotland and there are a couple of others.

I never was interested in the Ark. I know the Templars searched under the Temple Mount for a decade but my opinion is that they found nothing of value there. It is a fact though that they actually claimed a few finds such as a piece of the True Cross and a certain bedsheet. They had been commissioned by the Church to find religious artifacts but if they had found anything it would have been turned over, in my opinion.

Cheers, Loki

Most of the treasure ships from France went to the West Coast of Scotland in 1308 or thereabouts. The Knight's Templar stayed in the caves under the Wemyss Castle. Most of them fought with Bruce at the Battle of Bannockburn.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
In keeping with the subject of this thread, I posit that Vincent de Paul (incognito) visited Oak Island in the employ of Francois Grave Du Pont while sailing with Samuel Champlain.

Cheers, Loki

In my opinion this is how the actual location of the Holy Grail got back to France.

Cheers, Loki

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
How, when, and by whom did the HOLY GRAIL originally get to Oak Island to be taken back to France, and where was the HOLY GRAIL before it was allegedly taken to Oak Island?
Without chain of custody its just an additional legend or myth, at best, speculation lacking substance to fit one's personal theory.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How, when, and by whom did the HOLY GRAIL originally get to Oak Island to be taken back to France, and where was the HOLY GRAIL before it was allegedly taken to Oak Island?
Without chain of custody its just an additional legend or myth, at best, speculation lacking substance to fit one's personal theory.

I didn't write the Holy Grail was taken back to France, I wrote that the location was taken back to France. The Holy Grail is not at Oak Island, but still near Annapolis Basin!

Chain of custody hmm, how about this, an offshoot religious group founded by Mary Magdalene near Marseille, The Cathars untill March 14, 1244, The Templars untill it was placed near Annapolis Basin.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Not sure what you meant here?

Cheers, Loki

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Chain of custody hmm, how about this, an offshoot religious group founded by Mary Magdalene near Marseille, The Cathars untill March 14, 1244, The Templars untill it was placed near Annapolis Basin.
There exists NO EVIDENCE outside of conspiracy theories of "HOLY BLOOD HOLY GRAIL" and Dan Brown novels that Mary Magdalene founded the Gnostic dualism believing religious group of the Cathars.
Once again NO actual Chain of Custody evidence, just more speculation based on lore, rumors, and myth.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There exists NO EVIDENCE outside of conspiracy theories of "HOLY BLOOD HOLY GRAIL" and Dan Brown novels that Mary Magdalene founded the Gnostic dualism believing religious group of the Cathars.
Once again NO actual Chain of Custody evidence, just more speculation based on lore, rumors, and myth.

Again I have to correct you. I didn't write that Mary Magdalene founded the Cathars. And I believe you are wrong about Dan Brown or the authors of HBHG also writing that.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It sure looks like you did!

Do you think every offshoot religious group was Cathar? If you read my post correctly you will see that the Cathars were listed second to an offshoot religious group. How could she have founded an organization that first appeared more then 900 years after her death?

I looked at that post again and can see that was an honest mistake on your part, sorry!

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... My belief is that the Grail came to Nova Scotia in 1308 on a Templar vessel.
The Holy Grail actually being the relics of Mary Magdalene which were held in high esteem by the Cathars until two days before the fall of Montsegur on March 16, 1244 when they were handed over to the Templars and we know what happened to them, the Templars I mean.

Poussin puts the object in Acadia, Anson and Shugborough put it in Nova Scotia, Tenniers puts it in an exact location near Annapolis Basin, Sauniere places it in New Scotland and there are a couple of others...
Where is the documentation that the Cathars hand over the "GRAIL" to the Knights Templar two days before the fall of Montsegur?
Where is the proof that Poussin, Tenniers, Anson or the Shugborough monument are referencing the "GRAIL" and Nova Scotia ?
All this appears to be a gathering of random unrelated facts pieced together to support an alternative version of actual historical events to support one's pet theory.
As with the chain of custody, where is the chain of connection for this alleged "secret knowledge"?
So far, without these evidentiary chains these supposed reference connections are nothing more than pop pseudo history presentations lacking true verifiable substance.

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Where is the documentation that the Cathars hand over the "GRAIL" to the Knights Templar two days before the fall of Montsegur?
Where is the proof that Poussin, Tenniers, Anson or the Shugborough monument are referencing the "GRAIL" and Nova Scotia ?
All this appears to be a gathering of random unrelated facts pieced together to support an alternative version of actual historical events to support one's pet theory.
As with the chain of custody, where is the chain of connection for this alleged "secret knowledge"?
So far, without these evidentiary chains these supposed reference connections are nothing more than pop pseudo history presentations lacking true verifiable substance.

I guess you just don't understand the connections, it does take a little thought. Actually the Shugborough Monument and its Code are the easiest, maybe I'll post them again sometime.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Reckon I don't "understand" how these people, unknown to each other and living at different times, could be placing the same message coded in their various works.
Either they are "connected" by a secret society cabal that passes this hidden history message on to members, or these people just "happened" upon this secret information and decided to place coded messages in their various works:

OR these are modern day created interpretations force fitted in support of pet theories that have nothing whatsoever to do with the original intent and purposes of these various works.
After all, "Et In Arcadia Ego" was a very common memento mori placed on European tombstones during the Middle Ages AND had nothing to do with Nova Scotia.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
How does Poussins "Arcadia" have clues that appear to the actual location of the Grail? ...
...and Poussin did not erase the "R", and had no reason to do so.
Erasing the "R" is just another manipulation devised to create "facts" to fit a pop pseudo alternative history promoted by quasi pulp historians.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
...and Poussin did not erase the "R", and had no reason to do so.
Erasing the "R" is just another manipulation devised to create "facts" to fit a pop pseudo alternative history promoted by quasi pulp historians.

Yes he did, as the keeper of secrets. Why was the French King Louis the XIV so hell bent on buying the painting, it was nothing special, or was it. And then the Ansons followed Poussins lead with their monument with its own code besides! Why on the Ansons Monument were the finger pointing at the "R" and the "Thumb" on the word "in" broken off? Believe what you wish, I can't change your mind and I really don't care to but I have changed the opinions of a few. Coconut Fibre, lets do that again for awhile.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Could It Be!...The Brooch Found On Episode 4...Was A Freemason's Acacia Brooch?

Oak Island - Tree Broach.jpg

As I have previously indicated on this thread that the tall trees once grown on Oak Island were actually "Acacia Trees" and not "Oak Trees" as wrongfully stated.

This brooch found could be a representation of an Acacia Leaf which I have previously stated was very symbolic to the early Freemasons.

Acacia Leaves brooch 2.jpg

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes he did, as the keeper of secrets.
Why was the French King Louis the XIV so hell bent on buying the painting, it was nothing special, or was it...
There were two paintings made by Nicholas Poussin of "ET IN ARCADIA EGO", both in the Baroque Mythological style of his period.
Poussin, as a Frenchman living in Rome painted many commissioned works for the CHURCH, and it is believed that Pope Clement IX suggested the memento mori theme for both paintings.
Poussin was well known to Louis XIV, as his father's First Minister of France, Cardinal Richelieu had commissioned several of his paintings, including a series of "Bacchanals" for personal chateau.
The first "ARCADIA" painting of Poussin is in the Duke of Devonshire's Chatsworth House collection in England, the second which was purchased from French Military Engineer, Henri Avice, on 1685 by Louis XIV for his small apartment at the Louvre Palace.
It is doubtful that Poussin was the keeper of "secrets" unless Clement IX knew and revealed the location of ARCADIA as Nova Scotia, or that Louis XIV was "hell bent" on getting "Et In Arcadia Ego" to hang on a wall in his Louvre Palace apartment.

An accurate analysis of Poussin and his "hidden" meanings in his mystical baroque mythological works beyond the fantastic pop pseudo claims of pulp quasi historians that get presented as fact:
https://visual-arts-cork.com/famous-paintings/et-in-arcadia-ego.htm

visual-arts-cork.com/famous-paintings/et-in-arcadia-ego.htm
Type the above into search and it should get you to that site about Poussin. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread