Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Season 8 Episode 6

It was deciphered by myself... that the Lead Cross may be a Key to enable the location of the Treasure Vault.

View attachment 1886921

When the presenter flipped this Lead Cross over it made a perfect replica of Cygnus...rather than today's Nolan's Cross...it shows the top portion to be like the Constellation Cygnus...with it being off Center by 7 degrees.

View attachment 1886922

Following a straight line now from where the top stone (Star Deneb) should be correctly located to the surveyed Drilled Stone ( Star Cep 21) which is located half way to the Treasure Vault ( Star Gamma Cassiopeia).

View attachment 1886923

View attachment 1886924

LOL...not the lead fishing line weight again... with yet more fictional overlays......pointing to the treasure vault that "NEVER EXISTED"...

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First it was, "The coir, the coir...."

Now it's, "The common stove, the common stove..."

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Season 8 Episode 6

It was deciphered by myself... that the Lead Cross may be a Key to enable the location of the Treasure Vault.

View attachment 1886921

When the presenter flipped this Lead Cross over it made a perfect replica of Cygnus...rather than today's Nolan's Cross...it shows the top portion to be like the Constellation Cygnus...with it being off Center by 7 degrees.

View attachment 1886922

Following a straight line now from where the top stone (Star Deneb) should be correctly located to the surveyed Drilled Stone ( Star Cep 21) which is located half way to the Treasure Vault ( Star Gamma Cassiopeia).

View attachment 1886923

View attachment 1886924

I made your Cygnus the same size as Nolan's Cross. How can all of the other Stars and Constellations fit onto Oak Island? Freemason's Celestial Map over Oak Island.jpg

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made your Cygnus the same size as Nolan's Cross. How can all of the other Stars and Constellations fit onto Oak Island? View attachment 1886954

They also fit into Cincinnati, Ohio.......is there a fictional treasure there as well? Is it buried in the subway system that was abandoned in the early 1900’s? Does the abandoned subway system follow the route of the cignus constellation.....or is the subway the new entrance to the space/time warp portal you refer to?

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
All i can say i keep watching the show but every thing good they find is always found by Gary with his metal detector. And all the big money equipment never finds any thing.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
If The Shoe Fits!

I made your Cygnus the same size as Nolan's Cross. How can all of the other Stars and Constellations fit onto Oak Island? View attachment 1886954

Quoting from when the Freemasons made the Oak Island Money Pit...a mid 1700's idiom:

"If the shoe fits and if the cap fits are two idioms that mean the same thing… It is an idiom used to convince someone to accept the legitimacy of a criticism sent their way, or the truth of a description about themselves. If the shoe fits, wear it is an American phrase that was first used in the mid-1700s."

My reply:
Squash it down...Constrict it in... until it does fit!

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quoting from when the Freemasons made the Oak Island Money Pit...a mid 1700's idiom:

"If the shoe fits and if the cap fits are two idioms that mean the same thing… It is an idiom used to convince someone to accept the legitimacy of a criticism sent their way, or the truth of a description about themselves. If the shoe fits, wear it is an American phrase that was first used in the mid-1700s."

My reply:

It's a proven fact that freemasons nor anyone else for that matter dug a "MONEY PIT"...

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

My reply:
You will not find a single legitimate Freemason on this forum whom agrees with you
about the Freemasons involvement with any alleged OI treasure, or the bogus depiction of Masonic constellations.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They should look into excavating the Hidden Shaft. 99% chance of the treasure being at that location. If it is not a Mercy Point. I would dig both locations close up shop and quit on Oak Island.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh My God...Where Would I Find...A Legitimate...Freemason...Today?

You will not find a single legitimate Freemason on this forum whom agrees with you
about the Freemasons involvement with any alleged OI treasure, or the bogus depiction of Masonic constellations.

Freemasons pics.jpg

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I believe the assertion made by the "MP was never dug to start with" is that there was NEVER a pit dug and "money" (treasure) DEPOSITED in it. NO ONE has claimed that NO pit was EVER dug - only that NO pit was ever dug to bury a treasure. A pit WAS probably dug - and CLAIMED to hold a treasure at the bottom of it...provided you dig deep enough, and dig in enough spots. It appears that everyone but you defines "money pit" as a pit that was dug to bury treasure. In that, all credible evidence indicates THAT definition is correct. The existence of a "pit", whether or not it was claimed to contain treasure, is moot. I dug a septic tank - I can CLAIM there is treasure in it - voila - "Money Pit" exists...by YOUR definition.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the assertion made by the "MP was never dug to start with" is that there was NEVER a pit dug and "money" (treasure) DEPOSITED in it. NO ONE has claimed that NO pit was EVER dug - only that NO pit was ever dug to bury a treasure. A pit WAS probably dug - and CLAIMED to hold a treasure at the bottom of it...provided you dig deep enough, and dig in enough spots. It appears that everyone but you defines "money pit" as a pit that was dug to bury treasure. In that, all credible evidence indicates THAT definition is correct. The existence of a "pit", whether or not it was claimed to contain treasure, is moot. I dug a septic tank - I can CLAIM there is treasure in it - voila - "Money Pit" exists...by YOUR definition.

It is nice of you to try to cover for these people but......

These people might now be rewording what they said to go along with that statement but I have in the past point blank asked him and 3-4 others have said. NO HOLE/PIT EVER DUG. PERIOD. 1 of them "Singlestack" claims the 3 were on a drunken binge and made up the story to explain where they had been all night..... I have never said there was for certain a treasure ever in the pit, only that it was possible, and your correct that you can name your hole you dig whatever you'd like but then if Singlestack told you you never actually dug it where does your convo go from there... All my posts in the last few months have just been to get the nay sayers who claim everything they say is a fact to own up to the fact that they are not. NO ONE can say for 100% certain there never was a MP dug. Once they own up to that then we're move on. Everything about OI is possible. Is it likely the Arch of the Covenant is buried there, No, but it's possible just as it is possible it is hidden away in the Smithsonian basement as in Indiana Jones Movie...

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is nice of you to try to cover for these people but......

These people might now be rewording what they said to go along with that statement but I have in the past point blank asked them and 3-4 of them have said. NO HOLE/PIT EVER DUG. PERIOD. 1 of them "Singlestack" claims the 3 were on a drunken binge and made up the story to explain where they had been all night..... I have never said there was for certain a treasure ever in the pit, only that it was possible, and your correct that you can name your hole you dig whatever you'd like but then if Singlestack told you you never actually dug it where does your convo go from there... All my posts in the last few months have just been to get the nay sayers who claim everything they say is a fact to own up to the fact that they are not. NO ONE can say for 100% certain there never was a MP dug. Once they own up to that then we're move on. Everything about OI is possible. Is it likely the Arch of the Covenant is buried there, No, but it's possible just as it is possible it is hidden away in the Smithsonian basement as in Indiana Jones Movie...

Perhaps we need a, "Indiana Jones and the ****" forum.....that would provide a more symmetrical fit for the fictional stories posted here....

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here again instead of explaining yourself you make wise cracks and ECS tags along with you...

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Everything about OI is possible. Is it likely the Arch of the Covenant is buried there, No, but it's possible just as it is possible it is hidden away in the Smithsonian basement as in Indiana Jones Movie...
Now your just being ridiculous

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread