Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To all the nay sayers who posted today.
With ya'lls thoughts and theories all over the place just today alone it appears to me ya'll have no idea what happened like the rest of us of course but your unwilling to admit it so you keep changing your stories when I or someone calls you out on it and shows you how wishy washy you are. Ya'll have fun. n2mini out. Let the bashing of me begin.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is you a little something today posted by Doug Crowell on Oak Island digs. You may want to read it several times. View attachment 1887358

That is non-factual information franklin. Bore hole 10x went down approx. 235’ attempting to find the body, chest, and tunnel opening Dan Blankenship had “dowsed” yet all turned out to be nothing when a diver investigated. That’s right before Dan admitted the hoax.

Other digs went very deep as well. Are you saying the templars used your space/time warp tunnel discovery to transport the treasure to deep depths so that remnants of a tunnel would not be found?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
n2mini: Since you know what happened, please tell us about franklin’s space/time warp tunnel discovery as well as how the templars survived on Mars. The rest of us are very interested, especially in the Martian connection.....

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monumental efforts do not validate incorrect beliefs, but confirmation bias can fool people into thinking so.

Alchemists would not have spent over two millennia trying to turn base metals into gold unless there was some truth to a belief that the Philosopher's Stone existed, but here we are - no treasure, and no Philosopher's Stone. It didn't matter how hard all of those people believed in alchemy over several thousand years; at the end of the day, no one could turn lead into gold, and immortality remained a dream.

Just like Oak Island.

Dave Rishar stated it best.....

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There would not have been millions of dollars wasted over the past 225 years unless there was some truth to a belief that a treasure was on Oak Island in the first place. They would not have known where to dig had not a hole been dug by previous searchers. So THE BEGINNING A HOLE IN THE GROUND. Whether a block or tackle was hanging on the hung Oak Tree is only icing on the cake to entice would be investors to dig until they got to China.

That statement has no scientific basis. You are assuming the first diggers knew what they were after. Not just after noticing a depression in the ground. In one version it was just a small clearing - not even a depression.

How many centuries did alchemists search for the "Philosopher's Stone" that would transmorgrify lead or mercury into gold? Now we know both are elements and not composed of various amounts of earth, air, fire and water and do not change physical traits. So there was no "basis in truth" that lead to so much failed effort.

Or astrology - that the stars and planets determine your future. No basis in fact yet look in newspapers and it's still published.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is you a little something today posted by Doug Crowell on Oak Island digs. You may want to read it several times.
Doug Crowell is the head of Blockhouse Investigations, a group of non professionals that studies Atlantic Canadian legends.
Crowell introduced Zena Halpern and her Templar tales to Rick and Marty.
'NUFF SAID!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
With ya'lls thoughts and theories all over the place just today alone it appears to me ya'll have no idea what happened like the rest of us of course but your unwilling to admit it so you keep changing your stories when I or someone calls you out on it and shows you how wishy washy you are...
What about your fellow All Stars that post speculative theories or quote pseudo-history from some charlatan's book as fact?
Why,n2mini, are you so unwilling to call them out? I believe there is a name for that.
'NUFF SAID!

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
To all the nay sayers who posted today.
With ya'lls thoughts and theories all over the place just today alone it appears to me ya'll have no idea what happened like the rest of us of course but your unwilling to admit it so you keep changing your stories when I or someone calls you out on it and shows you how wishy washy you are. Ya'll have fun. n2mini out. Let the bashing of me begin.
I never posted any theory........all I did was point out various flaws in other theories, which any person who was serious about finding out what happened on OI, would want to evaluate or consider.
all the flack you attribute to “Nay Sayers” is simply this. How you get all up in arms when someone does not share your miss placed enthusiasm, then the insults start. LOL

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Robot what do you think of a member of the Grand Lodge stating that he thinks the treasure is of Templar origin? That kind of undermines your theory doesn't it?

Hey "New Gold" I like your Avatar, "Emblem of the Goddess Venus."

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is non-factual information franklin. Bore hole 10x went down approx. 235’ attempting to find the body, chest, and tunnel opening Dan Blankenship had “dowsed” yet all turned out to be nothing when a diver investigated. That’s right before Dan admitted the hoax.

Other digs went very deep as well. Are you saying the templars used your space/time warp tunnel discovery to transport the treasure to deep depths so that remnants of a tunnel would not be found?

First off you jumped on the depth which is only one half of my post? What about the 89 years before the Search began in 1795. Explain how that got down there with exploratory holes?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off you jumped on the depth which is only one half of my post? What about the 89 years before the Search began in 1795. Explain how that got down there with exploratory holes?

There was NOTHING dug 89 years before as there was never a money pit. The blockhouse blog folks are no different than muir, amundsen, wolter, you, etc. in promoting fiction.....

The chappel shaft went down 171’ and left behind tons of wood, nails, iron, etc. Any lumber they left was cut from many trees, some of which could have been hundreds of years old.

Of course on the scripted show any wood found is from “the original depositors”....

Of course when chappel couldn’t continue fleecing investors, he shut down operations...

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey "New Gold" I like your Avatar, "Emblem of the Goddess Venus."

This post is from 2014, is this an example of your time machine at work?
BB217D79-19D3-4694-8A0A-2369387482DF.jpeg

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps franklin is confused......he probably watched the, “John Carter on Mars” movie and thought it was a documentary and that’s why he believes the templars were on Mars.

Has “the coir, the coir” been tested to see if it contains Martian dust yet?

At this point it’s meaningless to continue poking fun at individuals with 100% fictional tales and facts.

We will however keep asking for factual, empirical evidence when fantastical claims are made and give no credence to purveyors of fiction such as amundsen, muir, wolter, anyone associated with the current oak island crew, the crackpot with the fake Roman sword, and members here who push such nonsense......

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You believe the entire thing is a hoax?

Seriously?
Most people have a desire to know a secret, to know of, or believe that they may hold the key to a great treasure.
This is what makes them vulnerable to the scams of more devious persons, also many are prone to self delusion when it comes to anything they're enthusiastic or passionate about. Finally, self criticism is difficult for many people as is the acceptance that they have been taken in.
simple answer to your question.......YES

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You believe the entire thing is a hoax?

Seriously?

Yes.....read all of the threads ever posted on this site, read all news articles ever written, etc., about hoax island and you will not find a single proven fact that anything considered valuable was ever placed in a pit on oak island....

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome HIO...To the Show!

Always interested in getting new opinions and theories!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread