Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Where Have You Been?

And that has what to do with oak island??? Sounds like it is time to have a "Masons: Believe it or Not" thread......

This is That Thread!

Believe It or Not Oak Island.gif

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Raparee...Sir Francis Bacon would be proud of your Shakespeare!

You missed something.

Although I believe this is more appropriate!

Shakespeare Fool.jpg

Maybe you can use your "Knowledge" of "Shakespeare" to help solve the "Mystery of Oak Island"?

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
My Good Man!...You Only Have 66% Left...Before You Are A Total Slave!

No clue as to what you are referring to.....and yes, I pay a total in state, federal, and local taxes of 34%....again, not sure what that has to do with anything related to oak island...

I.R.S..jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe you can use your "Knowledge" of "Shakespeare" to help solve the "Mystery of Oak Island"?

Oooo. I'll take a crack:

King Lear. Act 1.1 : "Nothing will come of nothing."

And, of course:

The entire script: "Much Ado About Nothing"

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Normally...It's the last key on the Ring...That opens the door!

I have located this key online which to me appears to be an exact duplicate of the one found on Oak Island...Season 5!

I have requested more information on it.

Key Pinterest.jpg

Oak Island Key

Key.jpg

pearson

May 7, 2014
Gastonia, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030. Minelab 705, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“Oak Island” the “Strange”, the “Bizarre”, and “Maybe” the "Truth”!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1518243248.851052.jpg

Look up Grand Master Hiram Abiff

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hiram Abiff...First Grand Master...Of Freemasonry!

pearson; Look up Grand Master Hiram Abiff[/QUOTE said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiram_Abiff
"Hiram Abiff (also Hiram Abif or the Widow's son) is the central character of an allegory presented to all candidates during the third degree in Freemasonry. Hiram is presented as the chief architect of King Solomon's Temple, who is murdered in the Temple he designed by three ruffians as they unsuccessfully attempt to force him to divulge the Master Masons' secret passwords. The themes of the allegory are the importance of fidelity, and the certainty of death."

Good "Video" on Hiram Abiff!

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiram_Abiff
"Hiram Abiff (also Hiram Abif or the Widow's son) is the central character of an allegory presented to all candidates during the third degree in Freemasonry. Hiram is presented as the chief architect of King Solomon's Temple, who is murdered in the Temple he designed by three ruffians as they unsuccessfully attempt to force him to divulge the Master Masons' secret passwords. The themes of the allegory are the importance of fidelity, and the certainty of death."

Good "Video" on Hiram Abiff!

Yet it still has zero to do with oak island....

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again, what do any of your above postings have to do with oak island and the ongoing hoax? Oh wait.....they are a part of the ongoing hoax.....

pearson

May 7, 2014
Gastonia, NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure they have anything to do with oak island.

But for those who would like to research, Freemason and Templar history, this is a key figure.

Grand Master Hiram Abiff, was a “cunning” worker of stone, cutting, constructing, etc.

He was also over the distribution of wages paid for each worker.

Now , instead of having pay grades, like we have today, the workers were given secret words, according to their skill level. Grand Master Abiff, when given the word, would pay the worker according. Thus the different degrees in Masonry have different words to identify the level.

Singlestack wonder..... lol, why do you watch if it’s a hoax??

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now , instead of having pay grades, like we have today, the workers were given secret words, according to their skill level. Grand Master Abiff, when given the word, would pay the worker according. Thus the different degrees in Masonry have different words to identify the level.

Wish they still did this today.......a high pay grade guy could really help his income by telling a lower grade the secret word for a % of his added income.

No offense towards you but this is hands down the stupidest way I have ever heard of to pay people based on their skill level.

pearson

May 7, 2014
Gastonia, NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, not sure who came up with it, but I guess in there day it worked. There were also non masons who tried to get in on the pay out of wages. Unfortunately, for them, they were thought to be other than ethnicity than the masons. They couldn’t pronounce the words correctly and were slaughtered..... oops

pearson

May 7, 2014
Gastonia, NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
King Solomon’s Temple, plays a very specific part in Freemasonry. If the Masons or Templars have anything to do with the supposed treasure, it originated from King Solomon’s Temple Masons.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1087819

One day a group of "Reporters" were following "Dan Blankenship" around on “Oak Island".

"Dan" has been "Searching" for the “Treasure of Oak Island” for some "50 Years".

They noticed that Dan had dug a shovel full of dirt on the Island and proceeded to dig another.

The "Reporters" started "Laughing and Ridiculing" Dan, had he not noticed how large "Oak Island" is and how long it would take to dig up the "Entire Island".

Dan answered, "Yes you are Right", but now I know that there is "No Treasure in this Shovel Full of Dirt".

Dan stated to them that there is a whole lot of work needed to be done to find “The Treasure of Oak Island” but "Only" if you aim for "Nothing" will you surely get "100% Results".

Of course since the entire island has now been dug up and it’s been proven none of the the fairy tale items have ever existed on the island, Dan will now be moving on with the lagina’s to “curse of the civil war gold”. Look for lots of musket ball and belt buckle finds, each followed by a trip to a far away location looking for answers...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Who Makes Up These...Fairy Tales?

Of course since the entire island has now been dug up and it’s been proven none of the the fairy tale items have ever existed on the island.

But You!

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Oak Island is a 57-hectare privately owned island in Lunenburg County on the south shore of Nova Scotia, Canada. The tree-covered island is one of about 360 small islands in Mahone Bay and rises to a maximum of 11 metres above sea level.[/FONT]

Singlestack.[FONT=arial, sans-serif]..That is [/FONT]141 Acres![FONT=arial, sans-serif]...Less than an One Acre has been dug up...To Date![/FONT]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread