Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is your proof. I have found what you are seeking right here. I won't be more specific because I am making arrangements to remove it but until then I don't want someone jumping my find.

earth-blue-planet-globe-planet-87651.jpeg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is your proof. I have found what you are seeking right here. I won't be more specific because I am making arrangements to remove it but until then I don't want someone jumping my find.

View attachment 1596612

I have it narrowed down to a more specific area. Your area is too large to search. Good Luck.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have it narrowed down to a more specific area. Your area is too large to search. Good Luck.

Thanks. You too. I wonder which of us will have something to show for it the soonest.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I will.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what I know. Do you know what you know? Or do you just keep asking questions? Myself, I research until I find the answers I am looking for.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
I know what I know. Do you know what you know? Or do you just keep asking questions? Myself, I research until I find the answers I am looking for.

What do any of us actually know?

The_Cognitive_Bias_Codex_-_180+_biases,_designed_by_John_Manoogian_III_(jm3).png

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Bac. Sci. degree is in human behavior - and we must remember that the only link we have to "reality" is our own brain. It translates shadows and light into what we believe we see and stores what we think we know. We are pretty sure babies have no idea of what they are seeing because it is upside down and their brain has not learned to interpret the patterns on the retinas yet. The brain also tends to have a bias for what we want (i.e. want to see a UFO or a ghost strongly enough and you will believe at some time that you see one).

That is why peer reviews and second opinions are important. Sometimes another set of "eyes" sees different results.

I had a high school classmate that, 5 years after graduation 1982+/-, was absolutely and truly convinced that atomic bombs had been dropped in Africa and the Apocalypse had begun. The police and staff of the grocery store where he was stuffing products in a duffle bag to survive the upcoming crisis were less convinced. (True story. He really did flip out - but those truly out of mental kilter do not recognize it in themselves because . . . you believe what your brain relates to you).

Be careful of that.

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
You can find where these treasures are located but do you really believe that any person can recover treasures of this enormous importance and value? They will be recovered when God wants them to be and not before then.

I can't keep track of what each person believes is in the treasure that was allegedly on Oak Island, but I am guessing that you are of the persuasion that the Ark of the Covenant of something of that importance is part of it if God cares one way or the other about when and/or if it is recovered. If it is just run of the mill gold and jewels or even more writings from Shakespeare or whoever really did his writing, I can't really see God caring much one way or the other.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those Arcs are tricky. God manifested the Earth and fish and trees but He needed the Levites to make an Arc of the Covenant.

Come to think of it He needed Noah to make the Arc boat.

Hmmm. I guess God doesn't do Arcs. That's why He wants that one on Oak Island stored carefully. ;-)

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Those Arcs are tricky. God manifested the Earth and fish and trees but He needed the Levites to make an Arc of the Covenant.

Come to think of it He needed Noah to make the Arc boat.

Hmmm. I guess God doesn't do Arcs. That's why He wants that one on Oak Island stored carefully. ;-)

God's fiat is a logical black hole. I'd be hesitant to pull on that thread. It makes a lot of people very, very angry. (Primarily due to cognitive dissonance, but the warning is justified regardless.)

May 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Bac. Sci. degree is in human behavior - and we must remember that the only link we have to "reality" is our own brain. It translates shadows and light into what we believe we see and stores what we think we know. We are pretty sure babies have no idea of what they are seeing because it is upside down and their brain has not learned to interpret the patterns on the retinas yet. The brain also tends to have a bias for what we want (i.e. want to see a UFO or a ghost strongly enough and you will believe at some time that you see one).

That is why peer reviews and second opinions are important. Sometimes another set of "eyes" sees different results.

I had a high school classmate that, 5 years after graduation 1982+/-, was absolutely and truly convinced that atomic bombs had been dropped in Africa and the Apocalypse had begun. The police and staff of the grocery store where he was stuffing products in a duffle bag to survive the upcoming crisis were less convinced. (True story. He really did flip out - but those truly out of mental kilter do not recognize it in themselves because . . . you believe what your brain relates to you).

Be careful of that.

Yes, the brain - conduit to the Consciousness. Interesting post.

May 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Care to elaborate? You teed it up. Don't leave us hanging.

Yes, I would like to elaborate. I won't leave you hanging.

BTW, you write very nicely.

Within 24 hours, it is my hope, I will present here on "Oak Island" a very impacting bit of information.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread