Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
There is nothing wrong with their "Old Map"!

Do "they" have a new map for where it currently is?

Or should that be better discussed on a new forum?

It will always be there...Then...Today...and...Tomorrow!

Freemason's Celestial Map Fall Equinox 2017.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now I'm really lost.

So you are saying the Arc of the Covenant is still on Oak Island?

Or in a distant solar system in the galaxy?

Or just "their treasure" . . . that may be something else?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
One Man… Was said…To have owned the…Treasures of…Oak Island!

Now I'm really lost.

So you are saying the Arc of the Covenant is still on Oak Island?

Or in a distant solar system in the galaxy?

Or just "their treasure" . . . that may be something else?

He was known to have been the Richest Man to have Lived.

It was believed that he owned all the Jewels, Gold, Silver, and even the Ark of the Covenant, that the Knights Templar plundered from Jerusalem and bestowed to the Depositors of Oak Island.

His name was…King Solomon.

King Solomon.jpg

It was written that of All his Treasures…He Sought and Asked for One… That he valued of far… Greater Worth.

This was…Wisdom!

Wisdom.jpg

We can hope that today’s Treasure Hunters will also Seek a Greater Treasure buried within The Mystery of Oak Island.

This is…Knowledge!

Knowledge.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As rich as a king of a city with a population of 1,200 people could be, I suppose. Jerusalem was a town in his time. 40 acres. I own half that much. ;-)

I doubt he approached even the most humble of Pharaohs on the richness scale.

If he really existed at all and wasn't just a allegorical figure. We haven't found much historical reference to him or "King David" from the neighbors or archaeological digs.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
All is Vanity!

As rich as a king of a city with a population of 1,200 people could be, I suppose. Jerusalem was a town in his time. 40 acres. I own half that much. ;-)

I doubt he approached even the most humble of Pharaohs on the richness scale.

If he really existed at all and wasn't just a allegorical figure. We haven't found much historical reference to him or "King David" from the neighbors or archaeological digs.

vanity-300x225.jpg

Have you ever heard of "Location, Location, Location!

Even 40 acres of downtown Manhattan or better yet...40 acres of the Temple Mount, Israel may be worth a bundle.

No 1 Richest Man...https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-e...n-todays-economy-and-is-he-the-likely-richest

[FONT=q_serif]"1. King Solomon – $2.1 Trillion (Reign 970 to 931 BCE)[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]The Bible states that King Solomon held a fortune that dwarfed any and every person who lived before him,making him the wealthiest person in the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]King Solomon reigned for 40 years. Each year, Solomon received 25 tons of gold.[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]1 ton of Gold is worth $64.3 Million dollars at $2000/oz Therefore, 25 tone times 40 years of his reign amounts to $64,300,800,000[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]This did not include income derived from business, trade, nor the annual tribute paid to him by all of the kings and governors of Arabia. King Solomon’s throne was coated in pure gold and inlaid with ivory. It had 6 stairs, 12 lion statues (1 on either side of each step) and a solid gold foot stool. Two larger lion statues stood on either side of the throne.[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]All of the goblets and household articles in Solomon’s palace were pure gold.
King Solomon was reportedly so rich, that during the years of his reign over Jerusalem, his immense wealth caused silver to be considered of little value and as common as rocks. As such, nothing in Solomon’s palace was made of silver.[/FONT]

[FONT=q_serif]The same devaluation was noted of cedar wood, a lumber which at the time, was considered to be of great monetary value and cultural significance by many societies at the time. Some historians claim that the Tawil family from Azech in Tur Abddin (modern day Idil in Şırnak Province, Turkey) used to be the private goldsmiths of Solomon."[/FONT]

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
If you're citing Quora in order to prove a theory, it may be time to reconsider that theory.

One answer in that link discussed Solomon's wealth, basing its estimate on the Bible - a document quite possibly less reliable than Quora when it comes to reporting objective facts. The next few answers after the first point out that there's no forensic evidence that Solomon ever existed. Given this, attempting to link Solomon to the Money Pit makes a surprising amount of sense, but perhaps not for the reason that some think.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We have no known relics or artifacts associated with Solomon or his "riches", so presumably it went into the coffers of Rome (if there ever was any to begin with). The temple was entirely disassembled as the site was bare before the Crusades - suggesting it was smaller than many may think if it was there.

Or those rascally freemasons squirreled it away somewhere and well covered their tracks. That must be it. ;-)

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I have said before, the pit is a red herring,The treasure is not there. As to who put thare, or who it belonged to ,I have no idea.

Last edited:

wallrat_1975

Jul 19, 2018
Collinsville, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 1000 (800 + Steve's Carbon Goodies!),
Teknetics T2 SE LTD,
Teknetics Omega 8000,
Garret Carrot,
Tek-Point, 2 x Teknetics TLD
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Please stop using bold where it's not needed!! It's just annoying and unnecessary!

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Please stop using bold where it's not needed!! It's just annoying and unnecessary!

Sorry...It annoys you!

Most Viewers are annoyed by what I say not my style of saying it.

Robot

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's To You...Oak Island...Mystery!

landscape-1467725698-leonardo-di-caprio-great-gatsby (1).gif

256 Years and Still "Not" Disturbed!

If you are at Oak Island...Tonight...at...12.01am.....The start of the Fall Equinox...Look Up...The weather there is showing cloudy...But...you may still be able to make out the Freemason's Celestial Stars that make up their Terrestrial Map on Oak Island.

The only time of the year that these Stars align to form this Map.

These Celestial Stars are coordinated to Terrestrial Points on Oak Island and point to where their Treasure Vault lies.
Freemason's Celestial Map March 2018.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Perfect Murder!

It has been said…The Perfect Murder is one where the Victim accomplishes it himself.

This is not a “Theory” or a “Hypothesis” but more of a “Speculation”.

I have run into a Brick Wall, when I have tried to equate what I thought was the blue clay…Prussian Blue (Oh those Prussians) … supposedly found in the Money Pit Shaft and Tunnels.

Prussian_Blue_Powder_Wide.jpg
The deaths of Robert Restall and the 3 others who died on Oak Island, Tuesday August 17[SUP]th[/SUP], 1965, have always troubled me.

There have been many “Red Flags” that question the original Official Government Statement, stating what really may have happened on Oak Island.

It was reported that these deaths were as follows:

"Robert Restall Sr. was checking a shaft along the beach where he and his son had been working on previously, when out of nowhere, a poisonous gas started to evade the shaft and he lost consciousness and fell into the watery shaft. His oldest son Robert Restall Jr. saw his father fall into the shaft and he ran after him and jumped into the shaft to try and save him. A couple of nearby diggers for the Restall family saw Robert Jr. jump into the hole and they also ran after to help. They all jumped into the hole and were killed from the poisonous gas inside the hole."

It was said that Robert Restall had used Dynamite Blasts to try and stop the flow of Sea Water through the Tunnels.

The Official conclusion from the Canadian Government was that these deaths were caused from Carbon Monoxide and later this conclusion was changed to Swamp Gas produced from Apples dropping into the Tunnels.

It may have been that the original Autopsy showed some residual trace of Cyanide that could only be equated to the seeds in apples which contain…Cyanide.

The possibility of apples growing on Oak Island and falling in August, creating Swamp Gas is very unlikely.

I believe the extremely sudden causes of deaths were due to Hydrogen Cyanide Vapors that were planned and instigated by the Freemason Navy.

The Builders and Depositors of the Oak Island Money Pit were Freemasons, Alchemists, Whig's Party Members, and the Royal British Navy Admiralty.

These Freemason Aristocrats, through the Royal Society of London, observed and used many of the inventions presented to them through this Academy for their own uses.

Having the ability as Alchemists, they were fully aware that the reaction of this particular chemical combination would emit poisonous vapors.

In 1752 the French discovered how to separate Cyanide from Prussian Blue Clay.

When in 1762 the Freemasons built their Money Pit Shaft and Tunnels (reported) with Prussian Blue Clay along with the composites for Gun Powder (Carbon, Limestone and Coconut fiber) and placed these ingredients in their Shaft and Tunnels, the combination of these compounds created a live "Test Tube".

The only problem with this “Speculation” as presented to me by my fellow forum members, was that to separate the Prussian Blue from Cyanide and create Hydrogen Cyanide it required a Thermal Reaction of Heat.
4Fe[SUP]3+[/SUP] + 3[Fe[SUP]II[/SUP](CN) Fe[SUP]III[/SUP][Fe[SUP]III[/SUP]Fe[SUP]II[/SUP](CN) (Do Not Try This At Home)

I have pondered what could create heat in a Tunnel or Shaft?

The Freemasons left "Bait" in the form of "Large Stones" as obstructions in the Tunnels and Shaft, as found in Season 5, a 20 Ton Granite Boulder placed in the Money Pit Shaft.

I believe the Freemason's obstacles placed in the Tunnel were discovered by the Restalls and through their inadvertent use of Dynamite, a 600 degree Thermal Reaction was released, thus creating the Hydrogen Cyanide Gas Vapour killing them.

During Season 5, a similar obstacle (A 20 Ton Granite Boulder) placed by the Freemasons in the Money Pit Shaft, has just been found.

The Lagina Brothers are now planning to use Dynamite to remove this Obstacle …For The Love of God…Don’t Do This!

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been said…The Perfect Murder is one where the Victim accomplishes it himself.

This is not a “Theory” or a “Hypothesis” but more of a “Speculation”.

I have run into a Brick Wall, when I have tried to equate what I thought was the blue clay…Prussian Blue (Oh those Prussians) … supposedly found in the Money Pit Shaft and Tunnels.

View attachment 1650331
The deaths of Robert Restall and the 3 others who died on Oak Island, Tuesday August 17[SUP]th[/SUP], 1965, have always troubled me.

There have been many “Red Flags” that question the original Official Government Statement, stating what really may have happened on Oak Island.

It was reported that these deaths were as follows:

"Robert Restall Sr. was checking a shaft along the beach where he and his son had been working on previously, when out of nowhere, a poisonous gas started to evade the shaft and he lost consciousness and fell into the watery shaft. His oldest son Robert Restall Jr. saw his father fall into the shaft and he ran after him and jumped into the shaft to try and save him. A couple of nearby diggers for the Restall family saw Robert Jr. jump into the hole and they also ran after to help. They all jumped into the hole and were killed from the poisonous gas inside the hole."

It was said that Robert Restall had used Dynamite Blasts to try and stop the flow of Sea Water through the Tunnels.

The Official conclusion from the Canadian Government was that these deaths were caused from Carbon Monoxide and later this conclusion was changed to Methane Gas produced from Apples dropping into the Tunnels.

It may have been that the original Autopsy showed some residual trace of Cyanide that could only be equated to the seeds in apples which contain…Cyanide.

The possibility of apples growing on Oak Island and falling in August, creating Methane Gas is very unlikely.

I believe the extremely sudden causes of deaths were due to Hydrogen Cyanide Vapors that were planned and instigated by the Freemason Navy.

The Builders and Depositors of the Oak Island Money Pit were Freemasons, Alchemists, Tories, and the Royal British Navy Admiralty.

These Freemason Aristocrats, through the Royal Society of London, observed and used many of the inventions presented to them through this Academy for their own uses.

Having the ability as Alchemists, they were fully aware that the reaction of this particular chemical combination would emit poisonous vapors.

In 1752 the French discovered how to separate Cyanide from Prussian Blue Clay.

When in 1762 the Freemasons built their Money Pit Shaft and Tunnels (reported) with Prussian Blue Clay along with the composites for Gun Powder (Carbon, Limestone and Coconut fiber) and placed these ingredients in their Shaft and Tunnels, the combination of these compounds created a live "Test Tube".

The only problem with this “Speculation” as presented to me by my fellow forum members, was that to separate the Prussian Blue from Cyanide and create Hydrogen Cyanide it required a Thermal Reaction of Heat.
4Fe[SUP]3+[/SUP] + 3[Fe[SUP]II[/SUP](CN) Fe[SUP]III[/SUP][Fe[SUP]III[/SUP]Fe[SUP]II[/SUP](CN) (Do Not Try This At Home)

I have pondered what could create heat in a Tunnel or Shaft?

The Freemasons left "Bait" in the form of "Large Stones" as obstructions in the Tunnels and Shaft, as found in Season 5, a 20 Ton Granite Boulder placed in the Money Pit Shaft.

I believe the Freemason's obstacles placed in the Tunnel were discovered by the Restalls and through their inadvertent use of Dynamite, a 600 degree Thermal Reaction was released, thus creating the Hydrogen Cyanide Gas Vapour killing them.

During Season 5, a similar obstacle (A 20 Ton Granite Boulder) placed by the Freemasons in the Money Pit Shaft, has just been found.

The Lagina Brothers are now planning to use Dynamite to remove this Obstacle …For The Love of God…Don’t Do This!

Do you have documented proof of the Freemasons building the Money Pit Shaft in 1762? Where did that come from? Why would they build a Money Pit in 1762? Did not the Island and land belong to the British at that time in History? I know it was the Colonies, 14th Colony. So looks like it was British to me? The money pit was built in the late 14th Century into the early 15th Century by the Knight's Templar from Rosayln Chapel in Scotland.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Do you have documented proof of the Freemasons building the Money Pit Shaft in 1762? Where did that come from? Why would they build a Money Pit in 1762? Did not the Island and land belong to the British at that time in History? I know it was the Colonies, 14th Colony. So looks like it was British to me? The money pit was built in the late 14th Century into the early 15th Century by the Knight's Templar from Rosayln Chapel in Scotland.

You make the claim that the Ark of the Covenant was found in a cave covered with rocks at the base of Mt. Sinai by Sudeley and yet demand documented proof from Robot on his so-called speculation? Just asking is all!
Cheers, Loki

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Blue Clay" is a geological formation of a certain type of silt containing elemental Aluminum. It is harmless to humans and actually has some antibacterial properties. It is not clay that is artificially colored blue.

It is also known as "Kisameet Clay" it is found throughout Canada.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You make the claim that the Ark of the Covenant was found in a cave covered with rocks at the base of Mt. Sinai by Sudeley and yet demand documented proof from Robot on his so-called speculation? Just asking is all!
Cheers, Loki

I will stand by what I said as there is subjective proof out there for my claim. But there is no way the French was burying anything on a British owned Island in 1762?

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I will stand by what I said as there is subjective proof out there for my claim. But there is no way the French was burying anything on a British owned Island in 1762?

But I don't think it was British owned in 1308 was it? And how is a guess by somebody that somebody else found something years earlier"subjective proof"?

Cheers, Loki

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not 1308? It was a little before and after 1398 when Sinclair brought the Knight's Templar Treasure to Oak Island. Research Rosalyn Chapel near Edinburgh, Scotland. How did corn get into the art work. Corn was only grown on the North American Continent. Other reasons but I will not go into all of it.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Blue is a Primary Color and is "Not" made from any other Secondary Colors

"Blue Clay" is a geological formation of a certain type of silt containing elemental Aluminum. It is harmless to humans and actually has some antibacterial properties. It is not clay that is artificially colored blue.

It is also known as "Kisameet Clay" it is found throughout Canada.

Kisolite Clay.jpg

This Grey/Green Clay called Kisameet or Kitsolite is found in Northern BC Canada, actually a few Kilometers from where I live, I do not believe it is located at Oak Island, nor is it the Clay reportedly found in the Tunnels and Shaft there.

It has what I believe to be Silver in it...This area contains Silver and Gold Mines.

Silver... as in SilverSol is a great product for many healthy uses!

We need to have the Blue Clay that may still be found at Oak Island...analyzed to verify if it is...Prussian Blue!

Prussian_Blue_Powder_Wide.jpg

"VANCOUVER - Researchers at the University of B.C. have discovered that a rare clay used as medicine by aboriginals in northern B.C. contains antibacterial properties that could be used to treat antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
Some 400 kilometres north of Vancouver, on the Heiltsuk First Nation's traditional territory, sits a 400-million kilogram deposit of glacial clay in Kisameet Bay that scientists believe was formed near the end of the last Ice Age, approximately 10,000 years ago.
The grey-green clay, known as Kisolite, has been used for centuries by the Heiltsuk First Nations to treat a range of ailments, including ulcerative colitis, arthritis, neuritis, phlebitis, skin irritation, and burns. Locals have also historically used the clay for eczema, acne and psoriasis.
Now, UBC researchers say the clay exhibits potent antibacterial activity against multidrug-resistant pathogens."

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread