Obama Executive Orders on Guns Would Spark Mass Resistance

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This is one of the crazier forums on here lol. People just relax already about all this gun stuff. So you can't buy semi-autos/autos, so you can't buy huge f'n rolls of mags. C'mon people, it's like most of you think that pistols are worthless or something.
Get with the program folks and stop all this my rights my rights crap.
You should feel lucky that you live in a nation as great as ours. You should feel lucky you actually have HOT water everyday, a refridgerator, hell even a house/apt and t.v!!!
It's all you non-grateful, "owed" people that are ruining everything.
Waaaahhhh I can't have my 50+ guns anymore, what will I ever do!?!?!?!!?
I don't even have to mention how horrid the "come and take my gun" mentality is.
Seriously people, be thankful already that we actually live somewhere that has concerns over the gun deaths and MASSIVE issues that surround firearms.
We don't crap in gutters, holes, ditches or anything like that(except when camping).
Why do you think so many countries are upset with us? Because we are ungrateful about all the wonderful things we have each day.
Ask yourselves, please folks ask yourself this-How many people would honestly kill to have the lifestyle, home, shelter, car anything that you have? The answer...millions. Straiten up folks, stop all this gun crap, you don't need 50+ firearms. Have a pistol or two, take the gun classes, stop *****ing.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is one of the crazier forums on here lol. People just relax already about all this gun stuff. So you can't buy semi-autos/autos, so you can't buy huge f'n rolls of mags. C'mon people, it's like most of you think that pistols are worthless or something.
You should feel lucky that you live in a nation as great as ours. You should feel lucky you actually have HOT water everyday, a refridgerator, hell even a house/apt and t.v!!!
I don't even have to mention how horrid the "come and take my gun" mentality is.
Seriously people, be thankful already that we actually live somewhere that has concerns over the gun deaths and MASSIVE issues that surround firearms.
We don't crap in gutters, holes, ditches or anything like that(except when camping).
Why do you think so many countries are upset with us? Because we are ungrateful about all the wonderful things we have each day.
Ask yourselves, please folks ask yourself this-How many people would honestly kill to have the lifestyle, home, shelter, car anything that you have? The answer...millions. Straiten up folks, stop all this gun crap, you don't need 50+ firearms. Have a pistol or two, take the gun classes, stop *****ing.

Spoken like a true American. :thumbsup:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Who made you the one that should decide how many guns anyone has? You may not crap in a ditch, but you sure are ready to crap on our rights.....some day you will regret willingly giving them up.......

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Besides why do you feel guilty about what we have, I certainly don't! I also don't think we should care much what the rest of the world thinks. Do you think another country would feel guilty to have what we have? I don't think so! Please come to the real world and not some Utopia!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
No, I already know how to be a horse's ***. Knew it long before he got here, and I'm better at it. I know some attorneys and judges who can confirm it.

Sorry bout the post, thought I had chosen a different post to quote and failed to double check.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Who made you the one that should decide how many guns anyone has? You may not crape in a ditch, but you sure are ready to crape on our rights.....some day you will regret willingly giving them up.......

Forgive him, he's from the LEFT COAST and can't help himself.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Very good point Chadeaux....:laughing7:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other

This reads as though you take whatever is dished out to you without question.Though your body may not be your mind is pretty much enslaved.I bet youre a supporter of REX84.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LinkHylian,

So true about the developed countries not appreciating what we have....on a vacation in the Dominican Republic....did a Island tour.....saw the local's homes away from the tourist areas, dirt floors and not much larger than what we'd have for a tool shed.....the guide pointed out a small convenience store and I asked how he could make a living doing that....he said people from the surrounding area would drop by with their meager pay and buy 1/2 onion, a couple of carrots and maybe a cup of rice to make a supper for their family because that's all they could afford.

Regards + HH

Bill

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
And your on the right coast and your wrong....LOL:occasion14:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well tomorrow is another day.. My day so to say :laughing9:

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
If we keep going down this road that's how we will be living. We have more already living like this than we did four years ago.
LinkHylian,

So true about the developed countries not appreciating what we have....on a vacation in the Dominican Republic....did a Island tour.....saw the local's homes away from the tourist areas, dirt floors and not much larger than what we'd have for a tool shed.....the guide pointed out a small convenience store and I asked how he could make a living doing that....he said people from the surrounding area would drop by with their meager pay and buy 1/2 onion, a couple of carrots and maybe a cup of rice to make a supper for their family because that's all they could afford.

Regards + HH

Bill

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
It is called American exceptionalism for a reason........we are not and will not be like the rest of the world. If anyone is feeling guilty about having to much, I am always accepting donations!:tongue3: I need a lift kit and new wheels and tires for my Wrangler! :laughing7:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Oh P.S. I could use a new handgun as well!:occasion14:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When are people going to understand, our forefathers did not write the 2nd amendment so they could hunt, everyone hunted for their food then, there was no walmart, they did not write it so they could target shoot, gun power and lead was expensive, they wrote it incase we ever had leaders who wanted to rule us through tyranny, it was put there sorely for our personal protection and to protect the rights guaranteed to us in the constitution from those who would want to take them away..... Our forefathers left more than enough writtings behind to explain why the 2nd amendment was put there......The 2nd amendment is what guarantees the other rights will always be there....

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"
-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I have been to other countries, my wife is from a poor country, her family is poor I know what poor looks like, I appreciate what we have here and that ALSO includes our rights and freedoms guaranteed to us in our Constitution...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Public schools have not been good for this country.....proof is in the pudding we have far to many people that don't have any idea about our countries history or founding papers............uneducated or miseducated is a recipe for disaster.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions