Odyssey Explorer tracking

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
LOL...that's pretty cool. :thumbsup: I suppose the French and British governments are using a bit of tracking of their own given Explorer's proximity to the the Channel Islands. I guess Odyssey could turn off their transponder when ever they get on a good site?

Thanks for the link.

Pcola

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The explorer is the pink sqare.And its anchored.Looking at the track,they must be blowing holes,or magging or the captain had too much rum.

Attachments

• explorer1.jpg
    explorer1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 801
  • explorer2.jpg
    explorer2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 728
  • explorer3.jpg
    explorer3.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 695
  • explorer4.jpg
    explorer4.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 709

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Fisheye, Thats a lot of movement for an anchored ship. Do you think that maybe they have a really long anchor chain and the wind could be blowing them around a bit?

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the capt and the crew is drunk from celebrating all that gold they just found.

chase25101950

Tenderfoot
Jul 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone please help me identify what I have, I think I've struck a treasure trove along the beach in the west cost of south Africa... don't know what to do with the things. Any advice??

Please email me for pics
[email protected]

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Mods, why is someone trolling for email messages, sounds fishy, pun intended??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread