Off to a slow start

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I waited all Winter to get out with this new E-trac. The snow is gone, the ground is thawed, but muddy, warm enough....................... but there is always something!!:BangHead: Being retired does not mean nothing to do, stress test one day, rained for two days, fix two dripping faucets one day.................that turned in to two days, but thats a whole nother story :BangHead:. now rain today. again! Only been out six times, for a total of 15 hours, so far. I am hoping to hit it hard this weekend, and next week, weather looks better 8-) HH

Upvote 0

daemon1971

Sep 23, 2012
southeast mi
Detector(s) used
pioneer 202, gamma 6000, Garrett ATPro, tesoro vaquero
Between work, honey do list, exhaustion and crazy weather, I've only made it out 4 times this year and a milk bottle was the best find ????
I feel your pain .
H.H.

Jeremy S

Feb 27, 2012
God's Country
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This has been a very slow year for me as well. I'm not retired so I have to work and have been stuck on mandatory overtime since January. On top of that I did a huge home project that required gutting my master bedroom and replacing some damaged floor joists. By the time I finally got the home project winding down and the weather was improving, then its time to do all of my outdoor projects :dontknow:

There is never enough time....

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Coop,

How do you like the e-trac? I think once you get some time in on it, you will really like it.

I am up at Traverse Bay this weekend and it looks like I'll have to find a little time to detect the beach, today isn't the day, it is 36 and windy right now. Sunday AM I think should be much better.

When you get the chores done, you should have plenty of time to go find the deep silver.

HH,

Pete

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Coop,

How do you like the e-trac? I think once you get some time in on it, you will really like it.

I am up at Traverse Bay this weekend and it looks like I'll have to find a little time to detect the beach, today isn't the day, it is 36 and windy right now. Sunday AM I think should be much better.

When you get the chores done, you should have plenty of time to go find the deep silver.

HH,

Pete

I like it so far Pete, no spectaclular finds yet, but finding the usual, clad and stuff. Got out a while this morning...............very windy,........ hitting the beach tomorrow, HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread