Offer up

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never cared for craigslist. Facebook somethings move. Offer up so far is been great. I sold a 2 gram 10K necklace for $90. Legos for 20 bucks. And a brand-new hover board. All within minutes of listing it. I mean the only problem is you have to go meet the person but so far I haven't paid any eBay or PayPal fees! Lol.

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
After I read your post, I got an email from someone on Offerup who reminded me that she still had three gold pendants for $10.00. I had asked about them 3 weeks ago after seeing her post but went out of town. I met her yesterday and bought them. One gold plated heart and two .9g 14K Treble Clef pendants. I was surprised they were still available because she posted pictures and said the two pendants were 14K and only wanted $10.00. The offer sat there for over 2 months.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! That was cool she wrote you back.

I just met a lady this morning and sold her a pair of hoop earrings. I can never sell them on eBay for anything over spot ever. We agreed to $80 they're like $35 in gold. 10K I met with her she says they're kind a light and wanted to know if I would take 50 for them. Which again I hate selling them on eBay.

Said sure! Cash in hand and spent it all at the thrift store 10 min later... Lol. But I just put up a 18 K pink tourmaline ring. So I'll see if that gets any offers over $200. If not I have a show coming up soon so I will be able to go to that and sell it no problem!

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not bad site. However first thing I looked had a GW sticker tag.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are there any of these programs for your computer? I don't text!! buttons are too small and I have to put my glasses on everytime I try, then I get pissed off because I keep hitting the wrong button.

I went to both offerup & letgo websites and no mention about computer based posting.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are there any of these programs for your computer? I don't text!! buttons are too small and I have to put my glasses on everytime I try, then I get pissed off because I keep hitting the wrong button.

I went to both offerup & letgo websites and no mention about computer based posting.
It's mobile only.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread