Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey! I have watched some shows where some weirdo sneaks in and out of attic's!! Living up there! This kind of stuff has happened more than once!!:laughing7:

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, before you have someone send the spirits packing, maybe you should ask where on the property they hid all the money and jewels. You'll take care of it for them, all the way to the bank. Then again, call your aunt and see what she thinks. Maybe she can send them packing and get some treasure directions too.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many years ago (before internet / email days) I used to go to an old house every night to send faxes to London as part of a business I was involved with. I was the only one with a key. The owner was in the UK recieving the faxes.
Pretty much EVERY night as I walked down the hall I would straighten all the historic paintings on the walls....every night I come back again and there they were ... all hanging drunkenly again.
I used to come in the back door and everything was OK...but as soon as I entered the second doorway and crossed the threshold it stank of poo...I realised later that the second door was actually the original door to the house.
Anyway, many odd things happened. Sometimes I would set the walnuts up on the kitchen table to see if they changed positions. It all came to a head one night when I arrived.... all the paintings were skew again BUT two of them were laying on the floor, leaning against the wall...the hooks were in tact....I hung them back in place. Hair standing up on my neck! Also took a photo of my brother out the front of the house for his CV... when it was developed there is a faint but unmistakable reflection in the window e of a man with a van dyke beard with a rope around his neck !?
I try and keep an open mind and havent ever had any other similar experiences in my life but it sure was creepy.

Chub

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
that is okay chub i stayed in a house before when i was little with my pawpaw and grandmother that morning my pawpaw woke up covered in scratches the next day he found his underwear in a red bag in the attic and this is really creepy they have a cat he has a little cat toy and i Kidd you not it carried him down the hallway and another night i heard heavy boot steps going up and down the stairs i looked and there was nothing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions