OH WOW! Strong Hit @ 15 FT w/ Bounty Hunter Tracker 4!

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
.... gold fever (his target 100 tons )

As soon as we make the gold "100 tons", then.... all bets are off : The treasure is 100% real !! Now if the treasure is only 5 tons .... well then that makes the stories or metal detector's "beep" to be only 20% certain.

See how that works ? The bigger the treasure is said to be, then A) the deeper it must, of necessity, be. and B) The more certain it becomes.

Treasure psychology is fascinating.

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
ok new code for the book of codes........ MEN IN WHITE,,,,,,, am getting out of here before its to late i think i spotted one he got a net not a 10" coil

Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is the reason why we dont really trust the metal detectors when they register sounds. ordinarily, the sounds of the metal detector means that there are metals around or golds around. but in the philippines, the soils are highly mineralized. you would think there are golds or metals around when in fact, those are ordinary soils that look like gold on the scanner. try okm and you would find a gold registering on the screen. when dug, you could see soils that formed and looked like metal or something. but those are just ordinary soils. i dont understand it either.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
images

oooh wow ! is that a snake oil salesman ? i cant read the bottle. my idol !

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
yea you're gonna have to watch those type o's people get really excited easily here. cant imagine how many wizzed their drawers over that.i myself never,ever,ever dug a target at 1.5' let alone 2'

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I TOLD THAT GUY TO USE A COIN MACHINE vlf HE HUNTING A NUGGET IN A MINE FIELD ,,,,U GUYS READING THIS CAN HELP HES UNDERGROUND WITH MAYBE HOT ROCKS MAYBE BLACK SAND THATS FEET THICK ,,,WHAT EVER YOUR WORST NIGHT MARE ,,, HES FOUND IT .... U KNOW GROUND PROBLEMS MORE THEN THAT GUY DOES.....AN AREA LIKE THIS PULL TAP HEAVEN ONLY ROCK SIZE ....

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At my friend's farm there is a natural gas pipeline that crosses the property on a diagonal. It is I hope at least 5-10' deep. At 5', God help us - I think it's deeper. Well, occasionally I forget to tell a guest at the get go it's there. Doesn't take long for me to tell them cause there is now way to dig the property near the "hot spots" and NOT cross the thing. Every time I see someone digging in that area, I say oh, oh, I forgot to tell them!

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
this guy in that hole ....think of a dutch farmer digging a well 400 years ago on the east coast ,,,,remember big earthquakes ,,,countless people die everyday like him (CO , CH4 , ETC GAS) 1000 lbs bxxb from a corsair seen it myself ... guys in dumaguete thought that had a treasure 6 feet down i look at it only problem it was made in the usa ....fever THAT GUY AT THE BOTTOM OF THAT WELL HE DUG DETECTING

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
SORRY ENCOCHSEA 7 I WAS BUSY TRYING TO MAKE THESE GUYS UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR DOING ...??? WHAT YOUR ASKING TELLS ME IF I REMEMBER RIGHT U SHOULD HAVE A LARGE TARGET EITHER NATURAL OR TREASURE MAYBE HOT ROCK OR HOT SOIL ,,,,IT COULD BE A SMALL GOOD TARGET TO SILVER GOLD COPPER NUGGET DEPENDING ON THE SOIL ,,, DIG ANOTHER 18" AND CHECK EVERYTHING U DIG CHECK THE SOIL AND ROCKS ON TOP OUT OF THAT HOLE ,,,, BECAUSE ITS NOT A JUNK TARGET OF STEEL ,,,, DO NOT GIVE UP ENTIL U KNOW 100% WHAT MAKING THAT DETECTOR SOUND OFF ,,,,, GOOD LUCK

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
REMEMBER I DIG ALL SIGNALS ENCOCHSEA7 U KEEP DIGGING TO U FIGURE OUT THAT SIGNAL

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
enochsea7 how u doing ?? u got a real Pi detector ( that whites 808 is not a pi there) get a second opinion with a pi ......u keep digging entil u u figure out that signal ,,,,,your in that signal or max a 18" away one or the other .... if its natural i hope u step back and think about it RN30 know the GPR i dont u and RN30 then deside what u should do .....what i do is get that soil if that problem checked and figure if i had some type of placer maybe u got natural treasure there THAT THE JAPANESE MAPPED OUT .... good luck AND listen to RN30 HES NOT A TOURIST

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
AARC your right big thumbs up .....but i know if u aint got a bird aint got no steel toes to worry about ,,,,,THIS IS ROME NOT LA:occasion14: AARC i had to edit what i posted because am still laughing this is the best ,,,,,,,,only that guy not on a bamboo in a hole 100 feet deep

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
say u had a map??????( i dont know if u do or not) theres maps of nature sites i seen them the spot on the map was of a future site for war materials on siquijor island ( remember the fire fly legend that real look up the story MNSO4???? i forget???? mining site not treasure site ) u look up siquijor history .....i can go on on on theres lots of maps ( no not treasure maps ) maps of site of gold ore nickel ,iron ,,,,, etc ,,, yes the japanese dug there maybe they were miners like u ,,,, u cant fight a war without copper steel fuel right ,,, u think the big picture tourist dont know this i do and so does Rn30 ,,,, these tourist think am a wise xss i give advice might sound stupid to u but R30 knows better i know better

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
so to the men in white as always your right but wrong there are treasures just some miners dont know what they have (SILVER AND DIDNT KNOW THEY JUNKED THE TUNGSTEN YOUR NECK OF THE DESERT) ......am to old to stake a claim for NICKEL , IRON ,COPPER ( WITH GOLD BY PRODUCT) ,,,,,YES THIS GUY MIGHT BE ON THE WRONG WEB SITE BUT AT LEAST HE TRYING ... GUY THAT DOES NOT KNOW MINING SAFETY RULES PROBABLY DOES KNOW THE MINERAL HISTORY EITHER ITS THE FEVER,,,,SO TRY TO HELP WITH THE FEVER ITS VERY VERY HARD I KNOW FROM A MINING SAFETY INSPECTOR

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
SIR WILLIAM IS YOUR SHOVEL ON FIRE ARE U MAKING THE MAYON VOLCANO ERUPT SIR YOUR GIVING YOUR POSITION AWAY I CAN SEE IT HUNDRED MILES AWAY ????? REMEMBER SIR WILLIAM ......HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO HANG HEROS .....YOUR SUBJECTS WANT UPDATE ,,,,,,UPDATE ...UPDATE ,,,,,, JUST PLAY THE MUSIC LOUD ....OK I HEAR BRUNO ,,,,,,SUBJECTS HE GOING TO BE A BILLIONAIRE I TURNED MY HEARING AID UP ,,,,AT MY SITE THEY PLAY BAD MUSIC LIKE SEE YOU AGAIN ,,,OLD DUMB & BROKE ...BAD TO THE BONE ...CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE FLUTES AND BAG PIPES ,,, GOOD LUCK SUPERMAN

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
SUPERMAN STOP DIGGING AND GET OUT OF THAT HOLE FIRST MAYON THEN JAPAN GET OUT THAT HOLE ,,,, NOW A 8.2 TSUNAMI WARNING ...GET OUT

Last edited:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I have wasted enough time reading this.:BangHead: