Ok here is another one..funny responses...

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Thinking back over the year have any of you had some memories that keep coming back as far as responses go?

here are a couple of mine...

#1 I had just finished a park and still had my pouch on...remembering there was a scrap jewelry/coin buyer right in the area....I stopped in all sweaty...showed him a gold ring I had just found...hands all dirty...of course he tried to rip me off...offering me $40 for the ring...now the fun part. He had a suit on (should of had a pirates patch on his eye) when he asked me where I got the ring...I explained by pulling out a large amount of clad...very dirty with dirt falling onto floor to see his response.....he jumped back and said "good god". I left laughing man that was fun!

#2 As I finished a hunt in 90 degree weather....I was getting a drink at a water fountain and was approached by a bum...he said did you find anything good...I pulled out a large pile of clad...he just started laughing and said..."you should go buy/by a restaurant"....then said "are you polish"?? First I thought he meant buy a restaurant...then someone mentioned...he probably meant for me to go by a restaurant as in begging!.... ;D :D That seems like what he meant! No wonder why we wear headphones! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions